11 | THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

Flashy lights the colors of a rainbow shine as loud music play in the gay bar, Ale and 'Tia are very euphoric, they dance all night, Ale drags 'Tia across the bar all the way to the stage, Ale pushes Mattia on a chair there, then strips off and begins dry humping Mattia, the crowd cheer on.

A while ago, Mattia calls Alvaro but it isn't going through so he leaves a voicemail saying Ale is drunk so the two might need a ride home, Ale comes up from behind and grabs Mattia.

Alvaro sees the voicemail and immediately gets his car keys and heads straight to the bar.

Everything's a little blurry, indistinct sound everywhere, Alvaro enters the bar and sees a bunch of gay guys making out, while some were staring at him he just waves at them awkwardly, he's looking for Ale and 'Tia then notices a crowd chanting people he rushes forward and then sees it's the two of them, he grabs both of them and takes them out, the two of them are on cloud nine, Alvaro gets them into his car, they begin making out in the back of his car, Alvaro sighs then drives off.

Break of dawn, Mattia gets up still feeling a little bit dizzy from last night, he wipes his face then grabs his phone, he starts texting Ale then Gianluca walks in "Who are you texting" Gianluca asks.

"Nobody" Mattia responds

"Really? Nobody? Cause you're smiling" Gianluca continues "and I haven't seen you smile like this since... "
Mattia stares at him waiting for him to finish

"...well since a while"

"Get out of here" Mattia stands up to escort him

"Fine! Fine! I'm going" Gianluca says raising both hands so Mattia won't touch him then he walks out, Mattia closes the door behind him then gets back to his phone.

Mattia meets Ale at the bus stop "Good morning" Ale responds back, Mattia kisses him, the two are late so they already missed the bus, they trek instead, while holding hands, Mattia uses his middle finger to rub Ale's palm signalling he wants to have sex "No! No! No!" Ale says while covering his mouth trying not to laugh "Oh c'mon please" Mattia pleads.

"We're already late for school" Ale says smiling and running away, Mattia goes after, the two goof around until they reach the school.

The two of them walk into the assembly late holding hands, people begin to whisper, saying all sorts of things which gets to Mattia but he stays confident and still holds Ale's hand till they sit.

Mattia, Alvaro and Ale sit together at the Cafeteria "I don't get it, they've seen the two of us kiss on stage but us holding hands disturbs them why?" Ale starts.

"Well that was acting, this is real life... and plus you two are pretty bold to come late for assembly and still walk in holding hands" Alvaro replies.

"Ignore them babe" Mattia kisses Ale, a couple of people stare at them again.

"It's kind of hard to" Ale withdraws and tries not to make eye contact with 'Tia.

In the boy's locker room, Robert and a bunch of other guys are gossiping about Mattia and Ale, the two of them listen to it from the other side of the door, Mattia feels so irritated he barges right in "oh look the gays are here" Robert makes the entire room laugh except Roshaun.

"Robert apologize now, that was very homophobic" Roshaun stands up for them.

"What? They are gays?" Roberts says pointing at them. Roshaun stares at him "fine I'm sorry" Robert apologizes without remorse

Mattia walks over to Roshaun "you didn't have to do that"

"If I don't, who will" Roshaun says.