6 | WHILE YOU WERE AWAY

...at least that's what I thought, Anyways, I drove to the airport, I got on the plane and arrived at LA before noon, A taxi dropped me off at a hotel, I waited for my buddy Quinton, when he got there we went to the bar had a couple of drinks then he took me to the Sway house where he lived with a bunch of other TikTok influencers, The place was a bit crowded with them, I saw some familiar faces; Josh, Griffin, Bryce, etc. Although there was this newbie, he was light skinned, red head also he had dark brown eyes he goes by Noah Beck, he was super comfortable with his feminnity and the sway boys seemed to be ok about that to, I loved how he made me feel, he had this thing for Blake, they were like very close, always made jokes about dating each other, they seemed pretty sus to me.

Later, I was chilling at their pool, It was my safe space where I could go relax and forget all about life, Noah got into the pool then came towards me, we made small talk, I felt like he was hitting on me though but for some reason I liked it, Quinton called me out and told me to join him in the kitchen, I helped Quinton out and then I started a topic on Noah, Quinton tried not to laugh and wondered why I'd be asking of Noah, then teased me about Noah being straight and I shouldn't make a move on him.

It became rainy that night and I was extremely cold, I couldn't sleep, I felt the need to stand but I was just to tired to, moments later I stood up to shut the windows, got back in my bed and tucked myself into my blanket, I felt much more better, but the thought of what happened with me and Kairi and Cynthia kept me awake, I couldn't take it anymore, I opened my room door pretty slowly as my room door creaked open, I tiptoed out, It was pretty dark and the silence was deafening, I walked up to the other end of the corridor I opened a door and that's when it happened; I caught Noah jerking off Blake, I was surprised truly, didn't know why, even though I suspected it, they begged me to not tell on them, and I promised to not out them to anyone.

Breakfast time, I was starving, I'm not really a morning person, but I was so impatient, I had very little rest, just wanted to wake up to a new day, Quinton was making pancakes in the kitchen, some of the boys were in the indoor gym working out, Noah and Blake walked into the dining room there was a really long akward silence at first then I broke it by talking about roblox, while we were chitchatting I could smell the pancakes fron the kitchen, My stomach began to growl, I became hungrier my mouth began to water, Quinton comes in with the Pancakes, I dig in immediately, the boys just stared at me lacking manners, then I adjusted myself and acted much more matured.

Blake and Noah go upstairs, I follow them,We go to Noah's room, Noah sets his tripod an puts his phone on it, they begin to do tiktoks, Noah teaches Blake how to do a dance, later on Noah helps me out in doing some tiktok transitions I found it really hard to the head pop off transition, if there's anything else Noah is good at it's lip synching, it's almost like he's the one talking, it's also one of the reasons while he has amassed that amount of followers that and being pretty, his acting is on point, Blake and Noah were a vibe I really had fun hanging out with them.

Quinton had just received an email at 4:30pm, the sway house got nominated for best content creating house by the people, I was so happy for qriggs and the boys, the boys were happy to hear the news, the PCAs were coming up in about a month the boys were getting prepared and prayed they were going to win, you know at some time I felt really odd and alone because I wasn't a sway boy, I did think of joining though but I had my boys back at home; New Jersey and I was perfectly fine with them.

After the PCAs the boys felt bittered, they didn't win, another content creating house did instead; The Hype house, but it wasn't the end for them there's always next year, weeks later rumors spread about Noah and blake being together cause there was a leaked photo of a screenshot of Noah sending Blake some unsolicited snaps, Noah and Blake have being ignoring the issue for too long, One evening Noah goes to adress the topic on YouTube and confirms that yes him and Blake are dating, and it's being going on for months now, they've not felt if it's the right time for them to come out to their friends and the world, I was so fucking proud of them, hearing his sabbatical made me feel so happy.

Quinton was extremely surprised about this, he was confused on how I wasn't, then I told him I've always known but i didn't tell him how, the boys celebrated their love it was something to be happy about.

At the end of summer, Blake got on one knee and proposed to Noah in front of the boys, the boys screamed, Noah was stuck he didn't know what to say, he helped Blake up and then kissed him hard and said Yes. It was the biggest, Gayest wedding I've ever been to. There was food,music, and all that, After the Wedding Blake and Noah travelled for their honeymoon and decided to settle in Noah's hometown, I packed my luggages and was heading home, Quinton dropped me off at the Airport and just like that I'm back in NJ" Mattia explains his whole summer to Alvaro.

"So you did all that while you were away?" Alavaro asks.

"Yup. Pretty much"

"Wow team BLOAH seem like really great role models for you"

"Not that again"

"Look I came here for you to go Apologize to Alejandro"

"He started it"

"You walked out on him" Alvaro states. Mattia sighs in disbelief.

Alvaro knocks on Ale's door, he hears locks opening, Ale welcomes him in "this better be good" Ale says.

"I called you earlier because I have a surprise for you but you have to go to the barbershop" Alvaro says.

"I know you're up to something but I'm still going to go anyways so you can stop bothering me" Ale rolls his eyes and picks up his coat. The two step out.

Alvaro brings Alejandro down to the barbershop, Alejandro is anxious to know what Alvaro wants to show him though he suspects Alvaro is up to something "What is he doing here? I knew it, I can't believe I fell for this crap." Ale asks Alvaro while pointing at Mattia on a chair.

"Look I know he's the last person you want to see right now..." Alvaro says

"yes..."

"But please he has something to say, if you can just listen to him"

Mattia stands up to talk to Ale "I'm sorry"

Ale ignores him, Alvaro stares at him "I'm sorry too" Alejandro responds weakly

"Hey...ok...I was wrong for removing my..."

"I liked you Mattia, but i think it's best if we remain just friends like you said you're trouble, and you clearly have some demons you're still fighting inside...we're better off as friends" Alejandro walks out

"Umm...I did not see that coming" Alvaro says in surprise .

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Wow that turned into a bloah fanfic real fast, I made this chapter bc I wanted Mattia to reflect on what happened while he was away and plus I wanted to write in first person POV.

Anyways, Are you a morning or night person?