First kiss at the burrow

Whatever ever year you want just not first or second year cuz that shit weird as fuck

You and hermione have been staying at the burrow for Christmas break

'Ron doesn't hermione have nice skin?'

'Uhm yeah sure y/n... bit random.' Ron mumbled his response.

'Do you think she's like straight?'

'Y/n mate, what's with all these question about hermione?' I could feel my face heating up straight away

'oh uhm... because. No reason!'

'Y/n we all know you like her and she like you too, I don't see her sitting on my lap do you.'

*Minds out of the gutter*

'I suppose. Do you know where she is then?' I could tell he was getting sick of my questions.

'Probably downstairs, now will you leave me alone? I'm trying to wright to Lavender.' He said half jokingly but I could tell he meant it seriously as well.

'Oh yeah sure' I stood a the top of the three flights off stairs positioned myself so I was peeking over the edge and screamed

'HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER WHERE ARE YOU?'

'Bloody hell y/n could you tone it down a bit?'

'Shut up Ron'

'Y/N Y/MIDDLE/N Y/L/N, WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?' I jumped out my skin, when I looked back down the stairs she was standing at the bottom grinning back at me.

'BECAUSE I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH YOU!' A rosy tint had placed its self on her cheeks now.

'Well just come down then'
She said in in a qui voice

'SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU!'

'I SAID JUST COME DOWN THEN YOU DAFT DIMBO'
She shouted now

' AS YOU WISH!' I bounded down the stairs which was a big mistake, I ran straight past her and jumped onto the couch sprawling my legs all over it.

'Well are you going to move over then?'

'Mione I'm so tired I think.. I think I might just die'

' what a shame, well I think.. I think I might just let you die!' She mocked my voice I grabbed her hands and pulled her down on top of me and wrapped my arms around her back so she couldn't move, her was stuck face down into my neck.

'Y/n if you don't let me at least roll over I'm going to suffocate to death'

'oh merlin we wouldn't want that now would we?' I loosened my grip so she could flip her self over.

'Better?' I asked her

' yes now that I'm not dying.' She looked at me and kissed my cheek, then got up and walked off into the kitchen.

'Uhm excuse me miss granger?'

'Yes miss Y/L/N what can I do for you?'

'You said we could cuddle'

' and we did'

'we didn't I was suffocating you and then helping you not suffocate!' She turned her back to me and went grab a glass of water when will grabbed her pulled her towards me, threw her I've my shoulder and collapsed onto the couch again.

'Y/n let me gooo.' She whined

'i have a proposition for you.'

'I'm listening' I had her full attention now.' If I let you go then you have to give me a kiss on the cheek.' (😏yes bribery)

'deal' I let her go and she stood up pulled me up with her and kissed me on the lips.

'You do know I said my cheek?' All she did was smile at me and kiss me again but this time a little bit longer.

'I know I just preferred to do that.' And walked off.'

IM TAKING REQUESTS BECAUSE MY BRAIN JUST IS BOT CREATIVE AND IDEAS ARE REALLY BAD SO PLEASE SEND ME REQUESTS