A letter from me to you

This is basically just what I think a letter off hermione to a muggle reader would be like

Dear y/n,
                  How are you? I'm doing alright, schools exciting as there's a new professor. I hope to see you over Christmas I've already bought you a present, I really hope you enjoy it and I have something to tell about school and what it's like, there's something I haven't told you since your a muggle. I'll tell what that means when I see you, don't worry it's nothing bad!

I really miss you! Have you found any new books yet? I'm looking forward to being able to read with you again, I've missed it.

Also I was wondering if you wanted to come and stay at my house over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? You don't have to I just thought it would be nice, and I want to give you your present in person. Anyways see you soon!

Love
         Hermione <3

Your reply

Dear Hermione,
                             I missed you too, how could I not! I'm excited to see what you got me and what you'll think of my present, and also I'm really looking forward to what you have to tell me. Hopefully it's nothing too bad!

Also is the new professor nice to you? If he's not I'll be glad to give a slap ;)
Also please do tell me what a muggle is, your very confusing at times.

I'd love to come and stay at your house over Christmas, I also want to give you your present in person. I really hope you like it!

I've got to go now because I have a lot of reading to do, but write back soon!

Love
       Y/n <3