rendezvous at the astronomy

You and Hermione were sat in potions with Snape, you both had special liking for each other but she was oblivious to it. You're friends Cho and Cedric had told you a million times that it was obvious that she liked you as more than a friend, so you'd started to pay more attention to the way she would look at you or the way she would blush when you smiled at her, and sure enough it was coming clearer to you that she did like you. Although once you had made this discovery for yourself you told Cedric and Cho, little do you know they were planning a way to get you two to get together or at least confess your feelings, so they wrote a note and charmed it to match your handwriting to give to Hermione without you knowing.

-Hermione,
Meet me in the Astronomy tower after class
Y/n-

But they also wrote a note from Hermione to you, so they could give it to you.

-Y/n
Meet me in the Astronomy tower after class
Hermione -

So when you were in the middle of Potions you were overwhelmed with joy to find that 'Hermione' had given you a note and wanted to hang out, or so you thought. Meanwhile at the opposite end of the classroom Hermione had butterflies because you wanted to meet up with her, or so she thought.

AFTER CLASS

You made you way up to the Astronomy tower and she wasn't there, good you could calm your nerves, after a while you heard light foot steps and your nerves started to come back and your palms were sweating. You turned round to look out onto the outskirts of Hogwarts hoping she would say something first, which she did.

"hi, um you wanted to meet me here." She made her way to stand next to you as you were still facing out onto the landscape.

"I thought you wanted me to meet you here. From your note in class, here see." You pulled out the note to show and she also pulled out hers.

"okay then, well um i can just go then if you want. Someones obviously tricked us."

"Yeah." She turned to go and you grabbed her wrist pulling her back.

"No i meant you can stay if you want, i actually have something i needed to ask you and then well if your answer is what i think it will be, then i have to ask you something." Wow smooth y/n you thought to yourself.

"oh okay, well what was it, and you can let go of me y/n" she replied with a laugh

"oh um sorry" you looked down to the floor, embarrassed.

"i actually have to tell you something as well."

"You do? Can you go first please, im a little nervous?" By a little you meant alot your hand were shaking, so you put them behind you back.

"I am as well." She said shyly.

Just then Cedric jumped out and blurted "FOR MERLINS SAKE, YOU BOTH LIKE EACHOTHER NOW JUST KISS ALREADY!" and with that he was gone, and was just the two of you again.

"do you actually like me y/n"

"y-yes, oh god im sorry i should've said no." She laughed at you, but it wasn't in a horrible way.

"why should you of you said no? Because i know fact that if you kissed me i would'nt push you away." she replied as if it were nothing.

"you wouldnt?" a smile appearing on you face.

"i wouldn't"

By this time your faces were inches away, you both hadn't even realised you were gradually getting closer until it happened, you kissed. It wasn't rough, it was soft and when you pulled away you both had giant smiles on your faces.

"Can i kiss you again?"

"you can kiss me as many times as you want to."