Do you believe me?

You and Hermione are together and you start to notice how Ron is trying to get close with her, so you ask her about it.

Please leave a comment and tell me how it is!
Feedback would be much appreciated:)

There they were again, i could see the way Ron looked at her it was the same way i looked at her before i told her how i felt. I wasn't usually one to get jealous but i couldn't help it, he was all over her and she wasn't exactly doing anything to stop him. I made my way over to them and sat opposite them next to Harry and started to fill my plate up with food, but my appetite wasn't really there anymore, so i didn't eat any of it.

'Are you alright y/n?'
Harry asked me. I looked towards Ron and my girlfriend and they didn't even i'd been sat here.

'Yeah i'm fine, why?'
I lied

'oh just because your not eating, and i know why, and i can understand. Talk to her about it.'
He then got up and left bringing Ron with him. Leaving Hermione reading her book and me with my thoughts, Harry was right.

'Hey Hermione.'

Nothing

'Hey!'

Again nothing

'HEY!'
I shouted, she looked up towards me now.

'Oh, where you saying something y/n?'
she asked me

'no'
i got up and left, went back to the common room and sat in my dorm, which i coincidentally shared with Hermione herself. After ten minutes of time to myself and thinking she came in and sat in front of me, with her arms crossed and look of sadness. Did i make her sad?

'What was that all about at dinner?'
she asked me

'i could ask you the same thing.'

'what? what do you mean. I don't underst- Oh this is about Ron isn't it.'
boom realisation hit her.

'Yeah it is, he was all over you and you didn't do anything. You liked it didn't you.'

'what? no of course not. I love you remember not him. You should've said something and i would've told him to back off.'
she told me

'That's not the point, i shouldn't have to say something in the first place.'

'y/n i don't like him like that, not one bit. You do believe me don't you?'
she asked me, whilst grabbing my hand and intertwining our hands.

'Fine' i huffed. 'But next time it happens you do something about it, because it hurt me.'

'promise.'
she gave my a light kiss on the lips and smiled at me ' i'm sorry, i would never intentionally hurt you love.'

'i know. Will you just hold me for now though?'
i asked her shyly

'of course love. Your a bit daft you know. I can't believe you could think that i would love anyone but you.'
She told me. It brought a smile to my lips.

'I'm not daft.
I laughed

'And i'm not gay.'