Beerpong

We arrived back at our place at around 5 because of training. Most of us lived in the same gated community, or the one opposite us so it was easy to welcome everyone into our house without looking like we were showing off. Most of them were surprised it was just me and Will living here but understood when we told them we move around a lot.

I went to my room go change into something i could party in, i let caitlin and shaya borrow some clothes of mine. Our plans changed had changed and this girl called amelia was throwing a party. Apparently she's a total bitch but she throws the best parties and that's the only reason anyone likes her. i changed into a small pink dress and a pearl handbag and applied some minimal makeup

 i changed into a small pink dress and a pearl handbag and applied some minimal makeup

shaya chose a tight black dress which hugged her figure perfectly. she added a red lip and some concealer

and caitlin chose a small tight yellow dress that complimented her skin tone perfectly as well adding a red lip

the boys showered and all changed. They actually looked decent but other than different colour shirts they pretty much were all dressed the same. Typical.

Shaya and Caitlin said they had a friend at the party called Marissa who was actually really nice but she doesn't go to our school. She gets invited because she's Amelias cousin but is nothing like her.

We all decided who is driving and who is drinking. Since the party wasn't held in our neighbourhood, Caitlin and Liam volunteered as they had work and Jack said he wasn't going to stay long anyways.

When we got to the party, we all huddled inside as it was cold. Me and Shaya went straight to kitchen and Will and Charlie followed behind us. I met Marissa and she's actually so nice. I actually also met Amelia. She's a bitch but i have to admit she knows how to throw a party.

i walked to the kitchen and noticed beer pong was set up. I challenged Will to come and play with me but Jack beat him to it. shaya would drink if i got one in since he's the designated driver. Obviously, i won. Beer pong is my sport. Football is his.

By 1am i was wasted. Practically could of thrown up but i didn't. i'm not a lightweight when it comes to alcohol so Will was actually quite worried about me. I danced with some guys and even made out with a few. Nothing more though, i'm not a virgin but i definitely don't want to be known as a slut on my first day.

Jack and I exchanged a few glances after beer pong, maybe he's not so bad. i hate to admit it but that boy was attractive. He dressed better than the rest of them too. All of a sudden, I felt dizzy, next thing i know jack is carrying me bridal style outside to his car. Will ran out after and said that i'd probably been drugged since this has never happened. I told Will to go back to the party and enjoy himself. Jack said he would stay with me until Will got back and then head home. I told him it wasn't necessary but Will seemed to disagree.