jacket

"so what the silent treatment for me then" he scoffed
"no i just have nothing to say to you" i replied
"think you said it all at Amelia's" he grunted

"Jack what do you want" i turned to face him "i'm cold and would rather be anywhere else but here right now" he handed me his jacket to which i shook my head.
"i get it your pissed at me but take my jacket, your cold" he said before placing it over my shoulders.
i said nothing and did nothing until he told me where we were. It was the car park i had been punched in the stomach and left by Luke in the rain. the car park that Jack picked me up from. "why" i said softly holding back any tears i could feel forming in my eyes.

"Brooklyn, this is the place where i realised i didn't want anyone else to even lay a hand in you let alone hurt you" he sighed.
"you hurt me J" i tell him my voice cracking in each word.
"i know, and i don't know why i did what i did. i was pissed at myself for thinking you liked him, because the truth is, you are the only person that makes me feel like this. 'whipped' as Charlie keeps telling me. I didn't want to tell you i liked you because the more people you let into your life, the more people walk out. And you walking out, that would hurt" he spoke calmly, before stepping closer to me. Before i could reply my phone rang. It was Zach.

"Hey Zachy, what's up" i asked after swallowing the lump in my throat.
"where are you B" he sounded serious
"i'm out with a...friend, i'll be home late" i hesitated before i said 'friend'.
"be safe B, i love you" Zach was on speaker phone so when he said he loved me Jacks head jolted towards mine.
"I love you too Zachy, tell Will i'm okay"he hung up

"Love?" Jack stared down at me and then looked away.
"yes i love zach, he's my best friend, like my family" i said turning his face to meet mine.
"is he who you were with at the weekend" he asked
"yes" i replied unsure of what his reaction was going to be
"i like him" i stared at him confused "he kept you safe, when i couldn't Brooklyn, so i like him" he smirked.
"ok" i said walking away back the the car.
"that's it's just..ok?" he chased me up the hill.
"we are friends again Jack, that's what you wanted right?" i said unsure of how to reply.
"right...yeah" he hesitated. We had been driving in awkward silence until Jack pulled over.

"i can't do this anymore" he looked to face me "ah fuck it. Brooklyn, i really like you. i don't mean just as friends anymore. You have me 'whipped'. in football, i score for you, at parties i go for you, At school, i ditch. only with you. It's you Brooke. It has been since you slapped me across face at the lockers for coming to close to you. but the truth is, i couldn't resist you, and i've been dying to kiss you ever since." he exhaled a breath i didn't even know he was holding as he stared deeply into my eyes, not looking away. i removed my seatbelt and before i even thought about it, i pressed my lips onto his. i climbed onto his lap, not letting an inch of space come between us. His tongue pushed against my lips, begging me for an entrance, i opened my lips slightly, allowing what he wanted as i ran my fingers through his hair making him moan and he held my  waist tightly, neither of us wanted to break apart the kiss.

 His tongue pushed against my lips, begging me for an entrance, i opened my lips slightly, allowing what he wanted as i ran my fingers through his hair making him moan and he held my  waist tightly, neither of us wanted to break apart the kiss

Eventually we both pulled away, out of breath. i nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck before climbing back into the seat. I turned the radio on and blasted it through the speakers. He rested his hand on my thigh and within a few minutes i fell asleep.