homesick

The rest of the day passed by pretty quick considering i had the worst headache and felt pretty tired. I had planned to ring Toby whilst the boys had practice.

"i miss ruby you know, and there's no good weed here" i laughed.
"London will always be your home Bronx and you know it" although, i had found so many people in California that i was so grateful for, i found myself in London. "A piece of me belongs with you, Ruby and that shitty apartment i used to live in" i told toby "but my home is here now Toby. I'll call you soon" i hung up on him as the boys were sat around me waiting to leave.

"who is he" jack asked "and don't come at with all that 'nobody' bullshit". i thought it was time to tell everyone about London and Toby and Ruby. Me and Will talked about why we moved so much and everyone seemed pretty cool except Jack. We all hopped in Will's jeep and went back to the house.

I pulled Jack to the side. "Jack, what is it?" i asked moving his head so his eyes were forced to look into mine. "drugs. that shit fucks you up, don't do them." i looked at him confused as why he was getting so heated up over this. "My sister, she overdosed on drugs and died last year. i lost her. i don't want to lose you too." he picked me up on the kitchen counter and placed his hands on my thighs. He leaned in to kiss me but pulled away. "Promise me, no drugs." i nodded at him "I promise J." This time it was me that pulled away "Jack i want to kiss you, but your sad, i would be taking advantage of you" I had played the ultimate Uno reverse card but i was right. He nodded. "damn B, you really aren't that easy" he winked.

Jack and Marissa left and went back to their place. Will and I spoke more about what happened at the weekend and how Jack got into a fight with Luke. I asked about Marissa, he really liked her. He asked me about Jack and i told him i was confused and didn't know what i wanted right now. I wasn't lying. I didn't know what i wanted. I knew there was something between me and Jack but was it worth risking our friendship if it didn't work out.

Will and I decided that we hadn't really seen each other over the last few nights and that we would order a takeout and watch our favourite shows. I had missed this. With everything that was going on, having a night with Will was the best thing. I messaged Jack a couple times that night but It mainly just persisted of me asking about his knuckles and him asking me about my stomach, which actually was really sore but of course i couldn't tell him this.