beauty sleep

When we got back, i changed into my sweats and brought down loads of blankets. Jack had ordered pizza and i signed into netflix. He ended up asking about my life in london and i just started telling him everything. I missed out Toby though and he seemed to notice.

"Who is Toby" he said looking and my phone that was vibrating off the kitchen counter
"nobody" i said declining the call from 'Toby 🍃"
"why is 'nobody' calling you" he said raising his brow at me slightly.
"why do you even care?" i asked, sitting myself on the kitchen counter.
"i don't" he said throwing himself onto the couch.
"mmhmm" i hummed under my breath.

We sat next to each other, hardly touching but enough to feel his body heat. I told him i wanted to sleep but he could watch whatever he wanted. He nodded and rested his arm around my shoulder. i woke up to being carried up the stairs by Jack but i was still half asleep too let him know that i was awake.

i woke up for the second time to my brother cooking eggs and i felt fine

"sis, my head hurts" he moaned
"yeah yeah whatever" i giggled back
"how are you so perky, you were drugged last night" he said with a confused look on his face.
"exactly, i was drugged not drunk so no hangover for me, i just don't remember anything after beer pong and before Jack took me home." i looked around "speaking of jack where is he and where is everyone else?" i asked puzzled as to why it was 9am and nobody was here.
"Caitlin and Liam left for work 30 minutes ago, Charlie and Shaya are still asleep. Marissa crashed at amelias and Jack watched you fall asleep and then left". i nodded at him before asking when breakfast was going to be ready.

I opened snapchat and messaged jack.

It was a typical asshole response but whatever

It was Saturday, rare that the first day of school had been on a friday but it was. The boys had training and Marissa, Shaya and Caitlin and I went to the mall to buy more clothes that they could keep at mine, incase we ever changed plans and wanted to go to a party.