old friends

Later that week, Amelia sent a text out to the whole year announcing her birthday party and that everyone was invited. Of course we only went for the free drinks and a good time but she didn't have to know that. We decided on having the same drivers as last time, at least now i knew why Jack didn't drink, his sister. For my outfit, i dressed up pretty basic, i really wasn't in the mood tonight, but there's nothing a bit of alcohol can't fix

 For my outfit, i dressed up pretty basic, i really wasn't in the mood tonight, but there's nothing a bit of alcohol can't fix

By the time the party had ended, i felt fine. That's the thing for me, i can drink as much as i like and i'd be fine most nights but then there's the rare occasion i actually get wasted.

Obviously Me and Jack played beer pong, we've made it into a thing now. i never lose. I stepped outside to answer a call from my cousin who said he's in town for a few weeks. I told him i'd send him the address to Amelia's. When he arrived, all eyes were on us. I'm convinced everyone thought we were a couple, except for Will of course.

"We need to talk" Jack whispered in my ear as i felt his hot breath down the back of my neck.
"Lucas stay with Will" I yelled over the music before pulling him into a quick side hug. After a few minutes of trying to find a room that was empty, Jack pulled me into a large bathroom.
"Who the fuck is he" Jack huskily said with a tone of annoyance in his voice.
"Jealous much J?" I winked.
"I'm serious Bronx, stop messing with me" he shyly hung his head to the floor as his checks went red.
"He's my fucking cousin Jack, glad to know you trust me" i said giving him my worst attitude. He left the bathroom only to make out with Amelia. To say i was pissed was an understatement. I walked over to him, not breaking eye contact with him even when i felt a hug crowd of people gathering around us when i slapped him across the face once again.

"fuck this, fuck life, fuck you, Jack i like you a lot, but the fact you don't trust me or you can't just tell me how you feel pisses me off. instead you get insanely jealous when i even look at a guy but you can make out with Amelia and hook up with random girls whenever you fucking want" i strutted out of the party before he could even reply. that felt fucking amazing.

I grabbed my purse before grabbing my phone to call  an old friend. "Zachy, are you in LA?" i asked still pretty angry from my conversation with Jack, if you could call it that. "I thought we were meeting next week?" he asked confused as to what brought over my sudden enthusiasm. "I need you and shit" i asked not wanting to raise my voice to loudly. "I'll pick you up, i'm near that address." Zack was my best friend, he was my first kiss, and i was his. There was no romantic connection but we wanted 'practice'. it sounded less cringe at the time. Zack was a pretty blonde, with the kindest heart. My parent and his parents weren't only best friends but also business partners so me, Will and Zack spent most our lives together.
Zack:

He travels to the same places i do, but usually attends different schools to Will and I as we never live too close

He travels to the same places i do, but usually attends different schools to Will and I as we never live too close. Like when we were in South London, he was in North. He's in Malibu as he loves to surf but his parents are in LA, he's coming back home for a couple months though as his schools holidays are different to ours.

He got out his red Ferrari and embraced me into a tight hug. I didn't realise i was crying until he wiped my tears from the side of my face. "Who the fuck do i have to punch" he asked before opening the car door strapping me in like i was a baby. He was so protective over me, like a second brother.
"nobody, it's just too overwhelming and it's not like i'm gonna move away in a few months. This is permanent." i say before turning the radio up. To be honest i never though i'd say that. Never though i'd miss moving around.

Zack took me back to his place that he rented in LA. It's a pretty nice 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with a massive kitchen. He asked his maid to get me some comfortable clothes which persisted off a pink  tennis sweat shirt and white shorts from the gucci store down the road.

 He asked his maid to get me some comfortable clothes which persisted off a pink  tennis sweat shirt and white shorts from the gucci store down the road