skate shit

We got back to the house and headed straight to change and then to the garage. To skate i wore this

In London, skating was our favourite thing to do, we threw on a old pair of air jordan 1's, my favourite skate shoes and took our boards

In London, skating was our favourite thing to do, we threw on a old pair of air jordan 1's, my favourite skate shoes and took our boards. we skated to the nearest skate park and then to Mcdonald's after a few hours. We spoke about our friends coming on the next boat trip since there was plenty of room and it would be nice for them to meet everyone. I rang Lucas earlier to make sure he was ok from last night, he said he was all good and thanked me for inviting him. 

Will and i had school, so we left Zach and Soph at the house. Today, i wanted to show everyone who was at Amelias that i was a bad bitch and wasn't fazed by the slight incident from the party. I told Marissa, Shaya and Caitlin to meet me at the front of school. I opened the garage before slipping into a racer jacket i hadn't worn since London. I climbed onto my bike and revved the engine a couple times before speeding out of the garage to school.

 I climbed onto my bike and revved the engine a couple times before speeding out of the garage to school

when i arrived at school all eyes were on me, i strutted into school arm in arm with Marissa, Shaya and Caitlin

when i arrived at school all eyes were on me, i strutted into school arm in arm with Marissa, Shaya and Caitlin. We looked pretty badass. All of us had different racer jackets on and parked our motorcycles next to the boys car. I avoided going to my locker all day as i knew i would most likely see Jack and at lunch, the girls and I headed to a diner rather than sitting with the boys. People stared at us all day but we didn't care. The power our friendship held in this school was insane.

"So where did you go all weekend after kicking Jack's ass" Shaya asked before taking one of my fries.
"Well, i have an old friend and Me, Will, him and his girlfriend bought a yacht and spent the weekend on it with all his hot surfer friends, which brings me to this. Would you guys want to come for weekend on it" i nervously smiled before Caitlin spoke out.
"YES OMG i'm so in" the other girls all agreed with her and we headed back to school. I decided not to watch practice today as i was not in the mood for jack or amelia and her posse.

When i got back, i told Sophie why i rang Zach at the party. She gave her honest advice which was to talk to him when i felt ready. "To be honest Soph, i've been ready all weekend, i've just been delaying it." i was about to continue but then then door rang. "i'll get it" i shouted up to Zach and Sophie who were playing air hockey in the games room. i wasn't really shocked to see Jack standing there but what he did next did surprise me. He picked me up and carried me to his Range Rover before starting the engine and driving away from my house.

"Jack what the fuck, why didn't you just ask me to get in the car" i yelled
"you wouldn't have agreed" he mumbled. i didn't reply, i didn't want to, i didn't even look at him. i felt him glance at me a couple times during the journey and the only words i managed to get out were "fuck you" to which he replied with nothing.

When we arrived, i had fallen asleep. We must have been driving for a good few hours. i was woken up up to jack carrying me out of his car to which i slapped him and jumped out his arms. "where the fuck are we" i asked not knowing why i was here.

"follow me" he smirked before putting his hand out for me to take it. i looked between jack and his hand and walked straight past him before barging into his shoulder. "oww" he groaned before laughing at me "today at school" he huskily blurted out. "mhmm" i hummed still giving him the cold shoulder. "you looked hot" he whispered before glancing in my direction. I said nothing, just followed him to wherever we were going.