coming clean

After the meal, we all said goodbye to my mom and dad. My relationship with my dad is complicated. I mean of course i love him but he was never around when me and Will were growing up. He made shitty promises about he would watch Will play football. The only reason i was a bad child was because i wanted attention from my dad.

Will had obviously noticed Jack's knuckles and his lip so we had to come clean about what actually happened yesterday."sis, you should go to the police, you were harassed and why didn't you call me?" his yelled
"Will, calm down, you were with Marissa and i didn't want to ruin it, i called Jack and I was going to tell you after lunch." i defended myself.
"Okay your right, thanks dude for looking after her." Will said to Jack.

We called Shaya, Caitlin, Liam and Charlie over as there was Halloween party tonight. It was a Sunday though so we were planning on skipping Monday morning lessons. As it was halloween, the girls decided to do a group costume based on the money heist.

 As it was halloween, the girls decided to do a group costume based on the money heist

Obviously the boys were boring and threw on their football jerseys. Amelia was throwing the party again and Jack, Marissa and Charlie volunteered to drive. We always took 3 cars because we all like to leave at different times. I could tell Jacks eyes were trying to undress me as his stare pierced through me as i hurried out the door.

We got to the party and i had already dragged Jack to the beer pong table with Shaya taking the drinks again. Obviously i won, but it was close. I had drank a lot already. I went to the bar and poured myself another drink followed by Jack tickling my waist. I was struggling to walk straight, one of the only times i had been that drunk. i had drank well over my usual limit but i didn't care.

"J dance with meee" i dragged out the ending out on the last word. He laughed as i pulled him to the living room which smelt of a mix of alcohol, sweat and cheap perfumes. We danced until i practically fell asleep in his arms. He ended up taking me home.

I had enough energy to change into my sweats and lay on the couch. "J kiss me" i blurted out of nowhere.
"Bronx your wasted, i want to but i would be taking advantage of you and besides you don't actually know what your saying." he placed his arm around my waist and cuddled me until we fell asleep.

It was around 11am when everyone woke up and went to school. Most of the year had skipped the first few periods like us. I don't remember anything from last night so i'm hoping i didn't embarrass myself.

"Still want that kiss princess?" Jack smirked
"did i say something last night" i asked confused as to what Jack was referring to.
"you really don't remember?" he said as he rested himself against the locker trapping me in between.
"Shit what did i say" i cringed at the thought of me embarrassing myself in front of Jack.
"Just how you asked me to kiss you" he flashed me a toothy grin which always gave me butterflies.
"wait i remember now because you said you wanted to but then you rejected me because you didn't want to take advantage of me" i questioned hoping i was right. Before he could reply the bell went.