Chapter 3-Man of my dreams?

I just stared at him for a couple of minutes taking in his appearance. He has brown hair, brown eyes, a five o'clock shadow, and a perfect smile.

How I know he has a perfect smile is because he hasn't stopped smiling at me since I woke up.

"Hey sleepy head, have a good nap? Well I wouldn't say that it was a nap. More of you passed out when my beta found you.

How does your head feel, you hit pretty hard.

Are you gonna say anything or am I going to be the only one that talks or?"

Oh My God!!!!!!!!! His voice was a super sexy baritone voice. I was almost drooling the whole time he was talking to me.

"Um. Well for starters i want to know what I'm doing here!

What's a beta?! And why are you just sitting there staring at me like that?!"

"All of those questions will be answered later, but now i just want to know if you are hungry?."

Right on cue my stomach growled, and he let out a heparty laugh. He held out his hand and i inspected it like it was a disease.

"How am I supposed to give you my hand if I'm handcuffed to the bed?"

He reached out and unlocked my cuffs. I rubbed my wrist and then put my hand in his and he pulled me up and out of the bed. He led out the door and downstairs into the kitchen. When i got into the kitchen i was blown away.

It had marble counters and brand new appliances. It didn't look anything like my kitchen back home.

My kitchen probably couldn't even be labeled as a kitchen, the only thing that worked was the microwave.

He let go of my hand and he walked to the refrigerator and opened it. "We have leftover lasagna, chicken alfredo, and spaghetti. Yesterday was pasta day, we do it once a month. So which one do you want?"

"I'll take the alfredo."

"Good choice you want some juice?"

"No thanks. I'll take water though."

I know what you're thinking, but what, I gotta eat.

He pulled out the container that had the alfredo in it and two plates. He put the container in the microwave and when he was ready he put an equal amount on the plates. He pulled out two glasses and filled them with water from the faucet.

He set down my food in front of me and I dug in. As soon as the food touched my taste buds I thought I died and went to heaven.

I moaned extremely loud and after I felt my fast burn from embarrassment. I glanced at him for a while and I saw that his hand was clutching the counter and eyes tightly shut. His knuckles turned white from how much pressure he was using.

He opened his eyes and they were a gold color with specks of green in them. I jumped back a little. He closed them again and when he opened them the were back to brown. We just looked at each other for a while until I finally spoke up.

"Can you tell me why I'm here?"

"I will, eat up."

"Why do I have a feeling that you won't?"

"I will it's just that if I tell you you'll want to leave and I won't let you do that. You mean something to me just know that. Ok?"he said looking deeply into my eyes.

In his eyes I could tell that he was telling the truth.

"OK," I said and continued eating. I wondered when's the next time I'm going to see the outdoors.

******************************************

*pic is of Ian*