Chapter 27

You know that feeling you get when you know something is going to happen. Whether it be good or bad? Yeah that's the feeling I have right now.

Cain came back only dressed in a pair of plaid pajama pants. When I asked him where his shirt was he said and I quote," It's my room. You should be glad that I'm wearing pants." end-quote.

So now I'm laying in between Cain and Mason trying to focus on the movie but I can't. Especially since I don't know what Cain's play is. So instead of focusing on the movie I started glance over at him to see what he was doing.

He, like his little brother, was completely engrossed in the movie that was playing. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and started to relax. I leaned back against the head board and finally focused on the movie. 

Mason finally decided to watch Inside Out, which he made very clear that he hasn't seen it and if we talk we have to sit in the time-out corner for five minutes. 

If we do it again then we're going to be there the whole movie, and if we still can't be quiet we're getting kicked out and locked out of the room until the movie is over.

Yeah, a five year old said all that. At first, me and Cain thought he was just joking but the look on his face told us otherwise. I hope his heart doesn't break when he finds out Riley's imaginary friend dies. I'd hate to see those eyes shed a tear.

The movie had just gotten to the climax when Mason paused the movie saying he had to go to the bathroom. I asked him if he would need any help and he gave me a 'really' look. 

So then there were two. Two people. Two people who had just kissed the night before and still haven't spoken about it. 

I could feel Cain staring at me but I was too nervous to turn and face him. This is the first time we've been alone since last night. I felt Cain put his hand on my shoulder. I turned over to face him and was met with his lips on mine.

The kiss was so fast that I didn't even get the chance to kiss back. His eyes made contact with mine. 

"I've been wanting to do that since I saw you this morning," he said pulling me closer to him. He ran his fingers through my hair, twirling it around on his finger.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm trying to get you to kiss me this time. I like you Rose when will you realize that?" 

I pushed away from him a little," I can't tell after all that you said to me last night I'd say you dislike me."

He pulled me back," What I said last night was uncalled for and I apologize for everything that I said," he said putting his face near my neck," it was just the jealousy talking."

I pushed his head away from my neck," That doesn't make up for what you said to me Cain." 

He put his head back in my neck, kissing it. "Stop pushing me away Rose. I said I'm sorry I couldn't control my words. It wasn't me talking." 

He peppered my neck with kisses and refreshed the mark he placed on me last night. He put his head up and placed his lips on mine. This time I did get the chance to kiss back. He took my bottom lip into his mouth and sucked causing me to let out a quiet moan.

He pulled back and looked at my face before diving back on to my lips. Pulling and biting on them, silently begging me to open my mouth. He bit my lip extra hard which forced me to open my mouth in shock, and it gave him access to my mouth. 

Our tongues melded as we tried to memorize each others mouths. Air was the last things on our minds as the need for each other was much more demanding. He made his way on top of me and started to grind on me.