Chapter 4- Meeting Mom

I scarfed down my food and chugged on my water. Then I let out a huge burp. I felt my face flush. I meekly looked over at him to see that he was holding in a laugh. He was about to say something when a woman came in.

"Ian I thought I told you to unlock the door not knock it down. You act just like your father, always doing things the hard way. You have a key for a reason. Use it and another thing....."

That's when she finally noticed me sitting there. She stared at me wide-eyed then she mugged me. "And who is she. Another one of the girls you just decide to bring into my house. I told you last time to stop doing stuff like that, what's she going to think when she finds out her mate is a manwhore. I hope she has the strength to forgive you."

"Um I can leave if you want me to," I said hoping she'd say yes. She gave me a stink eye and then nodded her head. I pushed my stool back and I started to get up, when I was stopped by a hand. "Sit," he said with fury in his eyes. I sat back down and started to eat again.

If it was under circumstances he would've gotten cussed out, but since I don't know what he's going to do with me I'll stay quiet. "Mom can I speak to you for a second." But to me it didn't seem that much like a question, but more like a command. He walked over to her, grabbed her by her elbow, and pulled her into the hallway.

Being the nosy person I am. I crept over to the opening and leaned over enough so that i could see her face.

"What the hell is the matter with you, mom?" "Do you know who that is?" He whisper-yelled at her.

"No but all I know is that she needs to get the hell out of my house! This has been going on too long. Listen, I know that you are getting your place renovated but you need to understand that there are rules here. I don't want to have to go back to acting the way I did when you were younger. Now, you are going to go back in there, tell that girl to get the hell out, and then you're going to back to doing pack duties. Understand?"

I think that only made him angrier. "I want you to listen to me and listen to me well. That "girl" just so happens to be very important to me and the family," he said as if he knew I was listening," I want you to go back in there and apologize to her. You have never acted this way before so I don't know why you are now."

"Who do you think you're talking to? I am your mother. Not one of those little girls that you bring in here. You will talk to me with respect. Now I told you that I want that girl gone and I want her gone now."

I knew that was my chance to get out of there. I tiptoed over to the broken off door and had one foot out the door, when I heard," What do you think you are doing?"

**********************************************************************