Chapter 1: Bitten

This is technically my first book I've written that I hope you like. I would love feedback.
Enjoy

********************
I was walking home, like I usually do, through the alley. I had my headphones blasting so I couldn't hear all the background noise.

I became suspicious when I thought I saw something run past.I slowly walked toward the trash bin in the alley, only to find a cat.

I let out a sigh of relief, when I looked up I jumped when I saw a man standing there.

I pulled out a headphone and started walking again, watching the man carefully.

When I got close enough to see his face, he pushed me into the wall.

I looked into his eyes to see a mischievous glint in them. My body tensed under his gaze.

He looked at me with amusement and he started to look me up and down.

He gaze turned threatening and I gulped and wondered about all the sinister and diabolical thoughts going on in his head. He smiled and bared his fangs at me.

I just laughed at his weak attempt at scaring me. I slid against the wall and when I was a safe distance away I ran.

I saw the end of the alley and I knew I was almost home free. I felt a tug on my arm and next thing I knew I was thrown into the wall.

This time though he sunk his teeth into my neck and I screamed.

He put his hand over my mouth and the only sound now was the sound of him drinking from me.

It started to burn after a while and then it felt like my body was on fire. He finally pulled back and he had a smile on his face. My neck felt numb and my knees were going weak.

The last thing I remember is him putting his arms under me before I blacked out.