Chapter 9

I got up and did my morning routine. While I was brushing my teeth I started to think about my dream and how realistic it was. I just brushed it off and looked for something to wear. I searched through his dresser for something to wear and decided on his jersey.

I walked his bedroom and headed downstairs to smell something burning. I walked into the kitchen to see him standing over the sink with a burning pan. "Shit, I hope she can't smell this." "Well I can and it stinks real bad." 

He turned around as soon as I said that. "Hey. As you can see I tried to make you some breakfast but I guess I should just stick to lunch and dinner." "Yea you should. How about we just eat some cereal." 

I walked over to the pantry and pulled out some Krave and went to the cabinet to get two bowls. I started to go to the fridge but then I noticed that there wasn't one. "Um, where's the fridge." 

He laughed,"It's behind you," and he pointed to the cabinet behind me. "Good one, Rose. Good one," I murmured. I opened to find it full of everything I like. From chocolate pudding to orange juice. I grabbed the milk and closed the fridge. 

I turned around he had already poured the cereal. I poured the milk and started eating. 

It silent but it wasn't one of those awkward silence, it was comfortable. When we got done he put our bowls and the sink and we headed outside. He led me to his car and to say it was beautiful would be an understatement.

 We hopped in and I asked, "Where are we going?" And don't be like those dudes that say 'It's a surprise' because I will hit you." "Ha well it's a surprise," he said while flinching. I hit him and said, "Tell me."

"Fine we are going to my favorite place in the whole world, except for our bedroom," he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes. "Nothing is going to be happening in your bedroom while I'm here."   

 "The sooner you realize that you aren't going anywhere the better, ok. I'm not letting you go. How many times do I have to tell you that you're mine." 

His hands were clenching on the wheel so hard that his knuckles were turning white and his face was turning red.

 "Ok. I'm sorry. I'm yours."

The rest of the the ride was silent. We pulled up to a place called The One for You.  He got out the car and stormed to the door and walked in. Well I guess chivalry is dead. I got out the car and walked inside.

 When I walked in I was hit with the smell of vanilla and brown sugar. I looked around and I found him sitting at a table on his phone. I walked over and sat down in front of him. 

"So what are we doing here?", I asked. He didn't respond. "So you're not going to say anything to me." No response. "Ok, so if you're not going to say anything I might as well leave."

 I got up and headed outside and stood there. I stood there for like 20 minutes and he still didn't come out. I decided to walk down the sidewalk to see what was around here.

 I walked and saw a whole lot of fast-food restaurants  and small boutiques. I found a bench and sat down. I tilted my head up and stared at the sky.

 I felt someone sit beside me. "I'm sorry. I was acting childish and I shouldn't have given you the silent treatment. It's just you don't understand how much you mean to me." 

He got up and held out his hand, " Let's go. I have somewhere else to take you and this time I'll actually talk."