Chapter 6

He pulled me up so quickly I almost lost my balance. When I looked up our noses brushed. I backed up a little bit and he chuckled.

We started walking in the same direction his mom did. This time I actually got the chance to look around.

"So how about you tell me about yourself." He said.

"There's not much to know really."

"Well then tell about the little amount there is."

"Ok. Well I grew up with a single father. My mom died when I was younger due to cancer. I have no siblings. I have two best friends. Their names are Kyle and Jahaan. Them, along with my father, are probably worried sick by now since I haven't contacted them."

He gave me a 'I don't wanna hear look it'

"Ok, anyway yeah. Um I just graduated from high school with an ok GPA. A good enough one to get me into a nice college, I guess. Enough about me what about you."

"Well I grew up with two loving and somewhat strict parents. I have two younger brothers who live to piss me off. My best friend Adam is my beta. I graduated from high school two years ago with a 4.0 but I think that's just because of who I am. I hat-."

"No that's not what I wanted to know about I mean that's great and all you know but I wanted to what you are," I said. 

"I am a lycan which you might know another name for is which is werewolf."

"But if you're a werewol- I mean lycan, why did you bite me when you took me?"

"I found the idea funny," he said while laughing.

"Ha ha ha," I laughed dryly," so besides bite people what else can you do?"

"Haha, oh. Well I'm like all the other lycan just with more abilities."

"What other abilities do you have?"

"I can read minds, teleport, run at the speed of light, see way better than any other lycan, and I can control things with my mind. The only sense that isn't really better than any other lycan is my sense of smell."

"So that means if think about choking someone to death they will actually start choking and die?"

"Yeah something like that," he said with a smile on his face.

"I hope you don't target that at me." The smile on his face dropped so quickly it was like it was never there.

He reached over and touched my face, "I would never think anything like that and target towards you. Do you know how long I've waited for you?"

I shook my head.

"Well I've been waiting for a long time and I'm never letting you go." He dropped his hand and looked forward.

How long has he been waiting on me? I hope I fit up to his expectations because if I don't, oh well. Maybe if I get on his good side I could negotiate with him to let me go.

I took the chance to finally look around and noticed we had made to the second floor. That's funny because I don't even remember walking up the stairs.

"Well that's the end of the tour. Now I'm going to need you to walk back to our room and you are going to have to sit there for a while."

Wait our room!

" Wait I though-" I didn't get to finish because he had already pushed me back in the room and closed the door.

"When I start to trust that you won't try to run again I'll leave the door unlocked but for now I have to lock you in. I'm be back in a hour or two." And with that all you heard was his footsteps retreating.

I sat down on the bed and said, "Boredom here we come."