Part 35

TL has crossed 55k views and 5.5k likes OMG! 🥳💃🏻Thank you to each one of you my readers.

I have a VERY VERY IMPORTANT exam exactly a month from now. So I won't be able to update TL till then! I'm really sorry. I promise to try but I don't want to give you false hope. The great thing is that after that I will be free ! Please hang on till then! Also, would you guys like to read resonance in the mean time?

*Trigger alert*

'No... please don't."

The man kept cornering her. He had such an evil smile on his face that her soul was soaked with fear. She wanted to push him and run away from there. But she was unable to move. She willed her mind to allow her to run, but it merely drew a blank.

The man drew close and took one of her hands in his. She tried to jerk it away but her body seemed to have a mind of its own. He guided her hand to his private parts.

It was then she felt the word disgust in it's naked glory.

"NOOOO...", Khushi woke up screaming.

Her scream obviously led the very light sleeper next to her to wake up.

"Khushi?", a half-awake Arnav asked.

His sleep flew out the window when his eyes fell on a shivering Khushi. He quickly threw away his quilt and walked over to her side. She was shaking in fear? Her face was drowned in sweat in December!

"Khushi? What happened?", her asked removing a strand of hair clinging to her eye.

Khushi lifted her eye to look at him. He had asked her something so ordinary. But the love with which he had asked it made her throw her arms around him and break into a wail.

"Shh I'm here. Did you see a nightmare?", he shushed her gathering her in his arms.

"Arnav... I... that man... he was...", she managed between sobs.

"Forget it Khushi. It was just a dream. No one is going to harm you as long as I'm there. Let it go sweetheart.", he cajoled her.