Part 29

For my 100+ followers!

She was woken up from her slumber by a cold splash of water on her face. Groaning, she tried to think why was she being woken up so rudely – and coldly!

Then it clicked. Her annoyance at being splashed with cold water so uncaringly was not concealed.

"I was under the impression that your ragging days were over two years back.", she snapped.

"It's good to see you too KKG.", a shrill voice answered.

"Maa is cooking your favourite dishes. There was no need for the rude wake up call La.", Khushi hugged the diva looking girl with a grin.

"I took the first flight after my semesters when I heard my KKG is 'betrothed'. Tell me what was the rush that you couldn't wait for your one and only true best friend?", Lavanya said settling down on the couch.

Khushi merely rolled her eyes at the drama unfolding.

"It's a long story. I will tell you after we've fed our tummies.", she yelled walking into the bathroom.

***********

Several hours later, having fed and over fed themselves, Khushi told her the story of her, well, 'love life'. As Lavanya took it all in, Khushi couldn't help but think of how they had become the best of friends.

They gad met in the Operating Systems Laboratory when the lab assistant had mixed up their seat numbers. Lavanya being Lavanya, was a typical spoilt brat. She had created a ruckus stating that it was her seat. She was not used to being denying anything!