Part 17

"Mr. Khanna I don't think it will be possible for AR to accommodate 10 more cars. I can assure you ASR will say the same. ...  As you know, ASR doesn't like alterations. ...  I can still get you through to him if you insist?... No? Are you sure? Well good day then Mr. Khanna."

Even ASR's name worked like a charm, Aman sighed looking at his watch. The jet must have landed and he must be out any minute now. The file ASR had asked for was ready and waiting in the car. Although Aman had been curious when his boss had asked about Rishabh Goenka all of a sudden, it was not his place to question ASR's motives. Before he could ponder on the issue anymore, Arnav came out of the airport. He looked dashing – as usual, tired – as was expected from anyone who had had the week he had, and happy. Wait happy?!

Yes, surely there was a hint of mile on his face!

Arnav Singh Raizada smiled only on two instances – when he won against a competitor or when he was with his family. This was neither. To say that Aman was bewildered would be the understatement of the century!

"Sir, any good news?", he asked wiping the sweat of his face with his handkerchief.

"Huh?", Arnav mirrored his bewilderment now.

"You look... happy.", Aman ventured slowly once their car had sped off.

"Ohh that yeah well I am. I was going to tell Maa first but you are also family. Tell me Aman, do you remember the coke-girl?", Arnav smirked.

"The one who was spinning in your chair?"

"The very same."

"Sure."

"I love her. She too had come to attend another conference n Nainital. I asked her to see me and she agreed.", Arnav said now looking through the Rishabh Goenka file.

"Arnav, I'm so happy for you.", Aman smiled as brightly as the sun outside. That he had used 'Arnav' instead of ASR was a proof of his happiness.

"Thank you, Aman. And for that mind of yours which is whirling at break neck speed, her name is Khushi Kumari Gupta.", Arnav dropped the bomb.

"What the!! Daughter of Shashi Gupta? The man whose nephew you just beat to Sheesh Mahal?!!"

"Hey that's my phrase! Yeah, the very same. I'll handle that when it comes Aman. Now let's get down to some business.", Arnav said his mind already processing the details on the file.