Even a broken heart can be put back together (fluff)

This is a request! Hope you guys like it!
Btw this is a time skip and hinata is already in JAPAN
(I'm sorry i had to-)

Hinata and Kenma have been dating for a year now, they were the definition of opposites attract. They were always together up until recently... Kenma has been spending more time with his childhood friend, Hinata took no note of it because they are best friends and he deserves that time... he just wished he didn't spend so much time..

"Hey babe I'm home! I finished practice early-..... w-what... i-is this...?"

He turned around to see kenma, the love of his life on top of kurro making out on the couch. Both of them shirtless...

"HINATA I-I CAN EXPLAIN-"
"S-shrimpy i-i..."

"Both of you... get the fuck out of my apartment..."

"S-shoyou-"

"I SAID OUT!!"
His voice cracked a little at the last word from his heart shattering into pieces...

The childhood best friends picked up all their belongs and left except kenma to hesitated at the door.
"shoyou can i-"

"i will have someone bring the rest of your belongings.... Leave your key to the apartment...
Y-you dont belong to me a-anymore"

"kenma... We need to go..."

With that, the two of them left... Kenma leaving his key on the hook next to the door. As soon as the door closed, hinata collapsed onto the floor sobbing into his arms. He cried himself asleep on the floor and woke up with puffy eyes and an aching body...

"w-why... W-we were s-supposed to be... F-forever..."

Kageyama was the first fo hear of the break up, kenma called the raven sobbing into the phone. Guilt pouring out of his voice over the phone, kageyama's blood boiled... He has been crushing on the smaller boy since high school, he just never had the courage to confess. He quickly hung up the phone and started rushing over to Hinata's apartment...

*knocking on the door*
Hey... Shoyou...?
*he stood my the door holding a bag of meat buns and some of hinatas favorite drinks*
No one answered the door but kageyama pulled out his key to the apartment and invited himself in.
The place was a little messy, but fine... We walked to hinata's room to find his door cracked and to see the little body on the bed curled up into a ball laying still...
"hey... Shoyou.."
The little head turned around, his eyes puffy and red... His nose and cheek flushed with the tracks of tears all over is cheeks.

"k-kageyama....? what *sniff* are you doing here...?"
"i heard what happened.... Im so sorry..."
"forget it... Theres no use in *sniff* fixing it..."

He layed om his side facing the doorway where kageyama stood with all the items he brought.
Hinata looked weak and fragile... At this point its been a few days since the break up, hinata hasnt eaten anything... He hasnt gotten up at all... His hair is a mess...

"shoyou... You need to eat..."
"i dont feel like eating-"
"you havent eaten in 3 days... You need to eat if you want to stay in volleyball"
Kageyama hands him a meat bun... His favorite food ever since childhood... His comfort food with his best friend... Just friends... Right...?

"kaaagggsss... You didnt have tooo..."
He smiles to the taller, his dark circles very apparent...

Kageyama puts a hand on hinata's cheek, rubbing him with his thumb.

"k-kageyama...?"
"shoyou... I-i know this isnt the time to say something like this but... I-i... L-lo-"
"i love you too kageyama~"

The setter is shocked, he couldnt believe that is life long crush just said that...

"i-i was dating kenma... To hopefully distract myself from you.... I-i didnt think you thought of me the same way..."

"boke... You should have just told me..."

Kageyama gently picked up shoyou and layed him between his legs cuddling and hugging the smaller from behind.  Hinata relaxes in his arms, he lays his head back onto the shoulder behind his head.
Hinata enjoys the warmth thats given to him, he fully relaxes... And starts to feel happy again...
He smiles to himself knowing that he foumd some one that truely loves him.
Kageyama plants a soft kiss on hinatas cheeks, then snuggling his face into the smallers neck.

" I love you so much shoyou... So much ❤️"
"i love you too kageyama... More than you can imagine~ ❤️"

They snuggled and fell asleep together....  That was the blossom of their beautiful future together

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hope you guys like thiss!!!