New Bed (smut)

Hey all! It's been a while since I wrote any smut so please forgive me if it's bad!!
enjoy <33

The couple has been enjoying each other's company after their engagement recently. Hinata is thinking of the suit he will wear, the venue, guests, and what caterers to hire meanwhile... Kageyama has been pent up recently from Hinata being too distracted...

"hon..? are you doing alright...? recently you've been cranky.."
"aren't I always?"
"more than usual-"
"tch..."
"Like that-"
"like what?-"
"nevermind..."
.......
"what has been bothering you..?"
"nothing"
"it's something"
"nothingggg"

Hinata wracking his brain trying to think of what could be causing Kageyama to be irritated...

*internal dialogue*
"Could he be out of milk...? No, I just bought a pack recently... did I bother him too much..? No, he likes it when I'm clingy... did he sleep okay..? ...... he sleeps like a rock... hmmm.... WHAT IS BOTHERING HIMMMM"

Kageyama snuggles up behind Hinata, feeling his strong arms around his small frame. Hinata scoots back into his lover, feeling his warmth across his back and... something on his behind...

"Babe..."
"Hmmm..?~"
"Heh... you're pent up?~"
"More than you can imagine..."

The taller grabs the boy's hips and pulls them into his own, the pressure alone was enough to make him release a small grunt in the redheads ear. Causing a spark of electricity to run down the smallest spine.

"Need help with that?~"
"Desperately~"

Hinata quickly turned to Tobio instantly connecting lips. His thigh raises up to wrap around the muscular frame as it's climbing on top of him. Clumsy hands reach for the hemming of the clothing pulling it off the body, revealing soft delicate skin and a toned body.

"Heheh~ you really want it~"
"Been waiting for a week babe~"
"Should have told me mmpphhh-"

Kageyama shut him up by sliding his tongue into his mouth, his mouth now occupied. Wrestling against each other, while hips grind against one another. Hinata now pulling off the pairs bottoms, stroking their cocks together.

"Fuck~"

His sentence was cut short when they flipped over and Hinata was on top.

"Let me take care of you.... Tobio~"

He took his other hand and started fingering himself on top of Kageyama, moaning from feeling pleasure from the front and his behind.
Kageyama wanting to make Hinata moan even louder  started to play with his chest, kissing and sucking on the soft pink nipple.

"N-nooo let me- aannghhh~"
"Shhhh~ you can't have all the fun now~"

The taller removed the smallest fingers and inserted his own longer and thicker fingers into the pink hole. He worked 2 inside already, the tips rubbing at the boy's pleasure spot. Making the small body convulse and tremble in the tallers arms. Hinata clinging onto the broad shoulders for support, his small cock twitching in his hands.

"B-babe!! I-I want to!!"
"Cum for me baby~"

Tobio presses hard against the boys prostate earning a loud moan and warm, sticky, white ropes to shoot out onto his stomach. Hinata still slightly trembling from the wave of pleasure that washed over his body.

"Shhhhh~ if you're trembling on my fingers what will my cock do?~"
"It's not the first time I've taken a ride~ I can take it"

The hand slips down and takes hold of the length, lining up with the tip, feeling his hole twitch in anticipation. Wanting it so deep inside after so long of not having anything to satisfy him.
Slowly nudging the tip in he winces at his hole being stretched wide. As more slides in, his insides open up wider allowing it to sink deeper and deeper into the small body.

"Oh-ho fuckkk~ I-it's so deep~"
"S-shit baby you're tight~"
"Just f-for you~"

With that comment, kags slapped the peach-shaped ass lightly earning a mewl from the other.
The large hands settled on the hips of the bottom and tightly took hold.

"T-tobio w-what- ANNGGG!!~"

He slammed him all the way down forcing the rest of him inside, a slight bulge appearing in the smallest stomach.

"D-damn daddy~ so bigg~"

The smaller began to bounce slowly, feeling every vein of his lover rub against his walls. The tip hits the right spot every time, making him moan higher with each bounce. A tune tobio could never get tired of.
Hands grip the smallers ass, forcefully making him bounce harder and faster. Hinata's nails begin to dig into the flesh under them, as his eyes roll back into his skull. His jaw lay slack with moans lulling out in a continuous string of pleasure. His thighs begin to tremble once again from the euphoria occurring between them. His back arching, causing his chest to connect with his lovers. Heartbeats in sync as they both reach for their climax.

"K-kageyama!! i-Im g-gonna cum a-again!!~"
"I'm not even close baby~ you have a long night ahead of you- ahh fuck~"

They flip over once again, Kageyama grabs Hinata's supple thighs and pins them to his chest by holding the back of the knees. Exposing how much of his own cock is sucked into Hinata's needy hole. his stomach already has a thin coat of his own cum making his body glimmer in the moonlight, seeping through the curtains.

"Let me have some fun too~"
"w-wa-wait remember last time? I-I was sore for a w-week-"
"we have pain meds~"
"I-i have practice on Saturday!!"
"heheh~ take a lot then~"
"kage- AHH- AHHH!!~"

He was caught off guard ass the younger began to snap his hips into him, ruthlessly... As if he is trying to paralyze his lover for life and to abuse his hole. The bed frame is smacking hard against the wall, the supports creaking loudly as the pair violently make love atop the sheets. small hands pull, yank, and grip the surrounding sheets and various pillows on the bed. The tangerines face, messed up by the pure ectasy felt in his hips. Firey orange hair stuck to his forehead as his mouth lays slacked open releasing the melody of pleasure from deep within.
Kageyama focused on pleasuring the smaller, aiming his hips to hit all the right places to cause his lover to scream and shake. hot heavy pants with grunts deep in his chest leave his mouth. his swollen lips from intense make outs and constant biting to keep himself quiet. All he wants to hear is how good he makes his own partner feel.

"K-KAGEYAMAAA!! I-I CANT TAKE M-MUCH MORE NGGHH!!~"

He has already made him cum 3 times and his legs are uncontrollably shaking, has no more energy to fight back whimpering and whining loud under kageyama. The bed has been creaking louder and louder as the night progressed.

"C-CUMMING!!"

He finally released inside shoyou, filling him to the brim with his cum.

"hahhhh... hahhhh... hahhhh... k-kageyama...?"
"hahhh.. hahhh.... yea...?"
"is... the bed... creaking right now...?"

A low groan from the undersupports of the mattress is audible, then one snap. The pair quickly connect eyes before the rest give out and the pair falls down to the ground with the mattress.

"AHHHHH-"
".... we need a need bed tobio-"
"yea we need a new one..."
"ikea date?"
"deal"

_
_
_
_
_

HEYYYY!!
This chapter was really fun to write, as I was writing it in my bed late at night. I hope you all have a wonderful morning or evening, whatever time it is where you are and see you in the next chapter!!
PLEASE dont be afraid to send requests I love seeing your guy's messages!!
love yall <33