Meeting the parents- smut

*texting*
Kageyama: hinata boke
Hinata: hii kageyamaaa
Kageyama: my parents want to actually meet you since we have been dating for a while
Hinata: O-oh... Okieee... Um... Maybe I can visit on the weekend...?
Kageyama: yea, they want you over for family dinner
Hinata: huh?? A-are you sure thats okayy??
Kageyama: they said it, not me...
Hinata: I-... Ahh okie, i'll join you o-on the weekend...
Kageyama: good

*skip to the weekend and hinata is getting ready*

"Ahhh... What should i wear?"
He had a pair of jeans on and hes deciding on a polo or a t-shirt, specifically kageyamas shirt.
"oh... hehe~"
hinata goes to his drawer and picks out a lingerie set he has been saving. He wears the set underneath a pair of jeans and his boyfriends shirt, along with a classic grey champion sweater. He jumps on his bike and starts biking to his boyfriends home.

* doorbell rings*
"i'll get it"
The raven stood up from his bed and made his way to the front door to see his little tangerine.
"hi kags!"
"hey boke" he says while planting a kiss on his lovers forhead.
They both walk in and hinata is a nervous wreck-
He is shaking and sweating like crazy...

"OH MY GOD SO THIS IS THE BOYYY!!!"

The ravens mom is too overjoyed and his had was-
Ehhh, neutral

"hey kid.."

"h-he-helloo... I-im Hinata s-sh-shoyou... U-uhm.. N-nice to m-meet you.."
The wing spiker barely managed to squeak out.

The boyfriend was chuckling at his inability to speak and they all sat down for dinner, miwa later joined.

"hey lil bro- anndd the boyfriend~"

They all sat down and eating dinner peacfully until hinata got the urge to tease kageyama...
He put his hand on the setters thigh and slowly started going higher.
The blush arising from the ravens face a noticeable but everyone was too caught up in conversation to take note.
The small hand finally made its way to the package, slowly palming his boyfriends crotch making the tallers breath hitch
"heheh~ whats wrong?... Tobio~"

He doesnt know what is it but whenever he calls kageyama but his first name... It makes the dominant go feral...

"i-if you'll excuse us... Um mom, dad... Dont forget you have work soon..."

"ah, yes thank you..."

Hinata knowing fully well he is going to be paralyzed snickers as he is being dragged up the stairs by the red flushed setter.

"you have some nerve to tease me like that in front of my parents...."
"hehehe~ its only because you haven't been satasfying me... Daddy~"

They are both in kageyama's room and tobio is pacing back and forth trying to calm down while hinata is slowly undressimg fully revealing the sexy lingerie set.

"what if my parents saw! what if-.... H-hinata..."

The orange boy sat on the bed legs spread open, looking at the setter with lust pouring out of his gaze.

"i... Want you... To put my ass in a wheel chair by the end of this... Got it?~

Kageyamas cock twitched at the command...

"b-but my parents are here..."
"they are leaving soon right?"

Kageyama realized he was right....
He heard his parents pulling out of the driveway and miwa is leaving with friends.

"heh... Make me scream~"
The setters eyes pierced the smaller, a shiver going up his spine... But glaring back with the same determination, the tension in the air getting thick.
Kageyama pounced on top of hinata instantly attacking and marking his neck.

"mmm-mmngg~ k-kageyama... C-calm down..."
The top ignored the comment and his hands traveled to the bottoms neck and the other starting to remove the outfit.
The bottom accepted the fact that he is helpless to his boyfriend... Kageyama has the smaller wrapped around his finger and he is never... Letting go...

"K-KA-KAGEYAMAAA!!!~"

Before you know it kageyama is eating out hinata while stroking him fast and hard, making hos small little body tremble and shake under the touch.
Hinata is pulling and yanking at the sheets and pillows all around him.
The sight in front of the setter was beautiful...
Hes red/ orange hair stuck to his forhead, face is flushed red with slightly teary eyes... His lips swollen from the intense make out...
His neck covered in his love bites, back arched so beautifully...
"I-IM GONNA-"
The smaller cummed hard into the dominants mouth, and he swallowed it all with out hesitation.
"hah... Hahh.. Hah... D-daddy i-"

He was cut off by the setters large 9 in cock slamming inside him and rearranging his insides.

"AHHH-AHHH- K-KAGEYAMAAA!!~"
The smaller boy screaming at the top ofbhis lungs from the overwhelming pleasure, his legs spread wide open... Displaying himself to the man above him.
The said man kept fucking him into the mattress, putting light pressure on the neck of his boyfriend earning choked out sobs.

"i thought... T-this is ahhh~ what you f-fuckimg wanted~"
Speeding up his pace reaching deeper inside, abusing the boys prostate.

"AHHHH-HHHAAHHH-NNNGGHHH Y-YEAA!~"

He looks down to see a slight buldge in his stomach from the large cock pounding deep inside of him, it only turned him in more..
He was cumming over and over from the pleasure... He was having dry orgasms and kageyama was still pounding into him.

"K-KAGEYAMAAA I-I CANT A-ANYMOREE!!~"

At that moment kageyama released deep inside him, filling the smaller to the brim.

Hinata was whining and crying from over stimulation...
The raven carefully pulled out not to hurt his lover and layed down next to him, wrapping his arms around hinata to help him calm down.

"i-i... C-cant feel... My l-legs... Hehehe~"
They both laughed at the comment and knew that he was gonna have to stay the night to hopefully recover enough for him to bike back to his home.

"i love you tobio~ ❤️"
"i love you too shoyou~... Until the end of time... ❤️"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY I TOOK A LONG ASS BREAK SO HERE IS A SMUT FOR YOU HORNY BASTARDS ❤️❤️