Corona- angst pt. 1

* 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 *

Hinata: Kageyamaaaaa why are you not answering meeeee???!!! :<

Kageyama: Sorry, I just haven't been feeling well recently....

Hinata: GAHHHH LEMME COME OVER AND HELP YOU GET BETTERRR!!! >:(

Kageyama: NO DUMBASS!!! You're gonna get sick if you come over...

Hinata: Kageyamaaaaaa!!!! pleasseeeee ಠ_ಠ

Kageyama: 𝑁𝑂.....

Hinata: fiinneee... J-just promise me you'll get better o-okay... I-i dont want you to have the coronavirus...

Kageyama: yea yea i know....

Hinata: i love you ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Kageyama: I love you too boke ❤️

Hinata: ehehehe~ ❤️

Kageyama was actually really scared... He first wasnt feeling well so he went and got tested... He's still waiting for results to arrive....

" what if i'm actually positive.... What will happen to me... What if I died-"

His phone started to ring and it was from the hospital

"h-hello?.... Yes this is him.... Yea.... Okay.... Mhm... W-what...."

He dropped his phone, he was frozen. His hand was shaking, he picked up the phone and quickly apologized and hung up. He sat down on his sofa shocked... The setters eye are wide with shock and fear... He doesnt want to be on a hospital bed suffering... And he doesnt was his beloved weak in a hospital bed barely clinging to life.... The boyfriend shakily picked up his phone to call the love of his life... The one that smiles brighter than the sun... That smile isn't gonna be as bright anymore...

"HIII KAGEYAMA-KUNNNN!!!"
"B-babe... I-i need to t-tell you something..."

Hinata knew immediately somethung was seriously wrong... Kageyama never called him babe before...

"w-whats wrong..??"
"I-I.... Have um... H-have..."
"honey?... What d-do you have...?"

How could he tell him... Him of all people he has a disease thats killing millions across the world...?

"C-Corona.... I-I have corona...."
"w-what... h-how.... h-huh...?"

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"No way.... N-no way!!! We were supposed to spend our lives together!! You cant... This is a prank.. R-right?"
"no.... I-its not"

Tears started to stream down the middle blokers face... Hes choking back sobs... He feels like his whole world just started to crumble at the thought of him losing his setter... HIS setter....

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!!! S-STOP ITT!!"

He can hear kageyama crying through the phone... He never cries...

"b-baby.... I-its not a j-joke *sniff* "
"i-it can b-be true... I-it just c-cant..."

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
The two lovers sat on the phone in silence for a while longer. Both in shock and in fear for losing one another, they both planned out their lives together... And for this to potentially tear it all apart...

"k-kageyama..."
"yes...?"
"we will get through this.... You will get better..."
"babe what if-"
"NO!!! DONT THINK THAT... Y-you will get better...
Y-you have to..."

They both sat in silence once again.. Ypu can hear quiet choked back sobs on both ends.... They both thought it was best to hang up and calm themselves down... They had items that remind them of each other... Hinata put on kageyama's sweater, and kageyama clug onto hinata's shirt that he left from last time the smaller came over...

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
I cant stop crying... I dont want to lose him... His sweater... It still smells like him...
He cuddled himself in the sweater and cried himself to sleep that night clinging to the sweater around his small frame

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃

He started packing things up, he's going to live at the hospital for the next couple weeks for quarantine. He was packing up things that reminded him of his lover first, if he was going to pass away... He wants to hinata to be the last face he sees... And his beautiful 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡  smile... He put on a mask and started walking to the hospital... He passes by his lovers house and he pauses... Staring at his beloveds window... And he continues his walk while the boyfriend continued his sleep...

Kageyama makes it to the hospital and he got settled in, he lays out his belongings amoung his room and got settled in the hospital bed as the nurse started to hook him up to an IV and neccesary machines.

Hinata woke up the next morning exausted... Puffy eyes and little to no motivation to getting out of his bed... He sat there with his phone staring at photos of him and kageyama together... He began to cry again... The boy clinged the photos to his aching chest as if those were the last memories that he ever had of his lover.... He figured maybe he could go and try and visit him, with a little bit more excitment he got out of bed and picked up some things to take with him to the hospital.
Blanket
Some board games
A laptop with a few movies
Some snacks
And a bottle of milk

The setter was on his IPad facetiming his other teammates telling them the news... They weren't happy but hopeful that he has a good recovery, none of them took it as hard as hinata.

"Mr. Kageyama, you have a visitor but you'll only be able to see them through the window of the room"
"Oh, thank you..."

He got up to the big window and pulled the curtain to see the love of his life... He was wearing a mask, but so wished to see his smile again...

"h-hinata...??"
"Hi Tobioooo!!!"
"W-what are you doing here? you could get sick!!"
" I came to visit my boyfriend dummy, and you're the only covid patient here! all the other ones have recovered and went back home."
"O-oh.... Hey, whats in the bag?"
"OH YEAH!! Hey Ms. Nurse? can you give this to him??"

Hinata handed the nurse a bottle of milk so she could give it to kageyama.

" heheh... Thanks babe-"
"I brought a movie!! i-i brought the princess bride... W-we can watch it together!"
"oh yea... That would be cool heh.."