First night- smut

"heh, if thats what he wants..."
Kageyama got up from his bed and quickly threw sweatpants and a sweater. Started making his way to his lovers house, ignoring his phone being blown up with notifications.

"WAIT- HE IS ACTUALLY COMING HERE??"
Hinata started messaging kageyamas phone telling him it was a joke with no success...
"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..."
He quickly threw on a oversized t-shirt some booty shorts and some thigh-high stockings.
"m-maybe he'll like this... Yep!"
From what was worry morphed into joy and excitement, but also lust hidden behind. He has been thinking about kageyama in more ways than one... He imagined kageyama pinning him to the bed, marking his body with his love bites and making him scream out in pleasure. Oh god how he has been waiting for this day, and how perfect of a coincedence. His parents are out visiting family in tokyo and natsu was spending the night at her friends house.

As kageyama was walking closer, his anxiety grew larger... Its been a while since he has last been inside hinatas home... But even more so with the new found feelings kageyama has towards hinata... for a while now he has been seeing hinata in a new light, well... Under him moaning and writhing in pleasure... Kageyama could never get that beautiful scene out of his head when looking at the boy.
"damn it that boy drives me crazy- oh, i'm here.."
We walks up to the door with slight hesitation and knocks on the door with a nervous hand

*knock knock*
The orange boy whips his head around at the sound of his visitor at his door. He walks up to the door with excitement and nervousness, he opens the door slightly just peeking through to see the man he has been waiting for. His glare sends waves of electricity through his body, looking at his broad shoulders which lead to the beautiful canvas of his back... He wants to leave his scratch marks all over when he is under him crying in ecstasy.

"hinata... Eyes are up here..."

He looks up to meet kageyamas gaze acompanied by a smirk.

"o-oh sorry..."

Hinata opened the door to allow kageyama inside his home for the first time in what feels like forever. He turns around to see kageyama removing his sweater revealing him in just a tank top exposing his muscular arms. He watches how kageyama removes the article of clothing watching how each individual muscle flexes... Entranced, as his mind wanders how the skin would feel under his fingertips and digging his nails into the broad shoulders...

"hinata~"

"o-oh... S-sorry-"

Kageyama wasted no time on pinning the smaller boy to the wall and connecting their lips, their lips are moving in sync and acompanied with lust and passion.

" you look amazing with those stockings hinata~"

The taller male whispered into the smallers ear earning a whimper in return.
They continued their makeout session against the wall, hands wandering over bodies. Kageyamas hands made their way underneath hinatas shirt playing with the boys hardening nipples. Producing small moans and whimpers from the bottom, legs are starting to tremble from the first found sensations.

"k-kageyamaa~..." whimpered the smaller boy.
Kageyama picked up hinata making his way to hinatas bedroom, tossing him onto his bed attacking his lips once again. Hinats wraps his legs around the tallers waist, bringing their bodies closer than they have ever been before.
Kageyamas hands on either side of hinata, one traveling down to the smallers waistband pulling at it.

"t-tobio... Mmmph~ w-wait..."

Hinata surprises kageyama and flips them over on the bed and now straddling him

"hinata? what are you doing- "

He sucked in a breath at the feeling of hinata sliping his hand into his sweatpants, grazing his hard cock from outside his underwear. The smaller boy started to slowly stroke the cock watching the tallers reactions.