Confessions- fluff

"KAGEYAMAAAA!!!"
"ugh, why the hell are you so damn loud idiot..."
"Oh.... Sorry kageyama-kun.."

Its his third year at karasuno high and hinata has been experiencing some feelings for the first time. Every day he wakes up looking foward to seeing the beautiful blueberry boy. In his eyes he was perfect, a toned body, a stare that pierces through you, big arms he could cuddle into... He has that strong dominant aura about him, a force that just pulls his heart strings... Whenever their eyes meet he cant help but feel weak at the knees and a shiver down his spine... But lately kageyama has been distant from hinata, he is avoiding him... Not practicing with him, not texting him late at night anymore... and hinata is scared to death of losing him...

"damn... why the hell is that idiot on my mind so much..."
It was after practice, and as he walked home... he couldn't help but wish the orange boy was next to him. "That smile... W-why is it so beautiful..." the boy thought to himself, he facepalmed himself for thinking about the idiotic orange he calls his crush. "I-I cant have feelings for him... He's a teammate, and he's probably straight anyway..."
As he got inside his home throwing his belonging wherever, since his parents are always gone it never matters. He plopped down onto his bed staring at the ceiling with nothing but the orange boy on his mind. He hugged his pillow in the way he wished he could hug the small body... Close, tight, and with all the love he could muster from his heart...

*ding*
"h-huh?.... K-kageyama texted me?!?"
Hinata was laying across his bed when his phone vibrated. He sprung up reading the message overfilled with joy that his crush finally texted him.

Kageyama: hey, boke

Hinata: hey kageyama-kun!!

Kageyama: what are you doing

Hinata: Oh, ummm nothing! why do you ask?

Kageyama: I need to ask you something...

Hinata: Oh! ask away then :3

Kageyama: are... You gay..?

Hinata: umm... Yea, w-what about you...?

Kageyama: I'm bi

"Oh my god wait... H-he is actually gay..?" Kageyama smiled to himself at the new opportunity in front of him.

Hinata: d-do you like anyone...?

Kageyama: yea, I do

Hinata: o-oh... Okay then..

Kageyama: what about you?

Hinata: yea... But he likes someone else...

Kageyama: who does he like??

Hinata: I dont know...

Kageyama: well... Who do you like?

Hinata: I-I cant tell you!!!

Kageyama: why not?

Hinata: c-cuz...

Kageyama: omg you are stuttering over text

Hinata: s-shut up!!

Kageyama: tch, just tell me boke...

Hinata: ehhhh... Im not sure...

Hinata felt like he was making the biggest decision of his life time... Tell his crush that he likes him and maybe he'll forget about the other person, or kageyama pushes him even farther away and noy want to be with him anymore... Hinata takes the leap of faith...

Hinata: i-i like you... K-kageyama...

Kageyama: youre shitting me right...

Hinata: p-please dont push me away!! i'm sorry!!

Kageyama: dumbass I like you too...

Hinata: w-whaaa...

Kageyama: I LIKE you too... I always have... since our first year...

Hinata: i-i have too... Y-ya know... And if you like me then why were you pushing me away for the past few months!!

Kageyama: I was scared okay... I didnt know what I was feeling... And I thought you were straight so I pushed you away so maybe the feelings would stop... But they just grew...

Hinata: .... I literally have a shirt thats says " im gay and im proud"....

Kageyama: s-shut up...

Hinata: look whos stuttering over text now bakayama :3

Kageyama: shut up before I come over there and make you...

Hinata: no one is stopping you~

Kageyama: am I supposed to take that as a invitation?

Hinata: what do you think?

Kageyama: on my way...