Promise <33 (fluff)

Its was their 5 year dating annavirsary, Kageyama decided to have a special day...

I don't know what hes planning, IM SO EXCITEDDD HES NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFOREEE!!!

The little orange sat patiently in the bed waiting for kageyama. He told him to stay in bed and to relax and he will take care of him.

walking up the stairs with breakfast for Hinata, Tobio walks in with the platter of pancakes and a cup of milk.
"Happy anniversary loves~"
"Aaawwwweeee kagsss!!~"

He puts down the food in front of him with the stand and he sits down on the bed next to him.

"Babeeee why are you doing all this todayyy...??"
"Because its 5 years of you dealing with my annoying ass and I love you~"

He giggles and starts eating the food happily
Hinata hides the fact that..... the food is burnt... almost to ash... he tries to wash it all down with the milk...

"UuUuUggghhh... babe... don't cook anymore, I'll cook from now on..."
"What?- WHY WHATS WRONG WITH IT?-"
He sees the charred chucks of pancakes on the plate

"I think you made coal instead of pancakes Tobio..."
".... Im still learning give me a break-"
"YOU STILL DID GREAT! YOU DIDN'T START A FIRE THIS TIME SO IM PROUD OF YOU BUBBIES!!"

Tobio chuckles at the slight remark and they both hug in celebration that they still have a standing apartment. They both graduated from Karasuno High 5 years ago and preparing to embark on professional volleyball... With hinata flying out to Brazil in a month...

"Well I have dinner reservations tonight so you don't have to deal with my terrible cooking all day~"
"I would still eat it because my hubby worked hard to burn it just for me~"
"Ass-"

Tobio lightly pushes Hinata to the bed and they snuggle together like they always do in the morning.

"Soooo Mr. Fancyman~ what's the plan for todayyy?"
"Welll... gonna take you for a lunch picnic later... and then of course we have dinner... and I got something very special for you later tonight~"
"Are you gonna tell meeee???"
"That ruins the idea of it being a surprise my love~"
"But that's the fun of itttt!!!"
"No no no~ you have to waittt... it will be all worth it"

He placed a delicate kiss on the tangerines forehead and pulls him into his chest and they lay there for hours...
Around 11am hits and they start to get ready for the picnic. Tobio prepared the food basket the night before which, isn't burnt this time ;)).
It's the place of their first date, walking under the long rows of cherry blossom trees hand in hand. They find the same spot they were in and they sit under the same tree with their initials still engraved near the bottom.

"Toobbbiiiii~ this is adorableeee..."
"Heh.. i put you through a lot when I had Covid... I was in recovery for weeks so... I'm grateful to you..."

He empties out the containment of the basket which are all things he loves...

Chocolate strawberries

Handmade sushi (The only thing kageyama can
make successfully)

Omelette over rice

Ramune

Banana milk

And finally...