School tour (Omegaverse)- smut

"Ugh... Fuck...."
"all these betas are annoying... the omegas are horny little bastards-"
He thought to himself
"Kageya-"
"No I will not bite you... leave me alone..."
He was the only alpha in the class... and one of the only 3 alphas at the school. All the omegas would go after them, asking and begging them to bite... it was daily that the alphas would have to endure the treatment.
there was a new student walking through the doors.

"class, please settle down we have a new student... Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"O-oh... I'm hinata shoyou, first year-"
"your class?"
"u-uhm... d-do I have to...?"
"Yes... for safety"
"Oh... w-well I-im a omega..."

There were gasps and looks exchanging between hinata and kageyama.
Everyone knew kageyama was bisexual and has a tendency to be more attracted to males.

"oh they're gonna fuck, just wait... You'll see a bite mark on the little twinks neck by tomorrow hehehe"
"pfft- like he could pull kageyama... He is an alpha and the hottest guy in the school theres no way-"

" I'll show you around campus hinata... My name is Kageyama Tobio"

He bowed in front of hinata and the class went silent... they couldn't believe it, the tall raven has never done this for anyone...

"I-I can't believe the alpha of the class is showing me around!!! And he's really hot too!!"
"Oh... when is he gonna show you around shoyou?"
"After class!!! Ehehehe~ I'm so exciteddd :3"

He was texting one of his friends during class, a boy in similar height. Blonde but natural roots, and a setter for nekoma high.

*bell rings*

"Hinata, want the school tour...?"
"Oh! Sure kageyama-kun-"
"Tobio... call be tobio..."
"O-oh... okay... Tobio"

The two were slowly making their way around the school, showing floor by floor... but hinata wasn't paying attention to that... more or so the tall alpha that is right next to him...

"When is your heat"
"H-huh?! T-that's sudden..."
"Sorry... it's for safety"
"Oh... w-well it's-"

All of a sudden he felt a wave of hot air hit him, he instantly felt weak, his legs trembling and of course the alpha smelled it.

"D-did he just get his heat?!"
The raven looked at the small trembling body, he quickly took him outside to the gym into the storage room so no other alphas could find him.

"M-my bag... t-the..."

Kageyama rummaged through the bag trying to find his suppressants but he found the case... without the medication...

"Fuck..."
Kageyama smelled the sent in the air and looked back at hinata being helpless on the floor...

"T-tobio... h-help... p-please..."
"W-what can I do-"

He turned around to see hinata with his pants down and fingering himself and stroking his cock looking up. His eyes almost glassed over, he is panting and sweating... trembling at his own touch but it's not enough.

"F-fuck me... please... t-touch me..."
"I-I just met you I-I can't.."

Tobio has great self control but he is about to lose it... he has seen hinata before, just once... that game in junior high...

"P-please... I-I can't take t-thiss..."
"Shit..."
He felt the smaller grabbing onto his top, tugging the fabric.

"Never... speak of this..."
He grabbed the omega's face and kissed him passionately.
Ever since that first meeting... Tobio never got the small orange out of his head. He was almost obsessed, he dreamt of the day he would meet him again.

"Mmm-mmmphh~ m-moree.."
The smaller pulling at the clothing, trying to remove it all.

"So... desperate..."

He stripped the both of their bottoms, he was trying to enter a finger into the smaller. The omega was whining at the small burning sensation of the long finger entering inside him.

"N-nghhh... tobiooo~"
"I know..."
"M-moreee~ hurryyy...."
"I need to prep you-"
"I-I've fingered myself b-before... I-I need you now..."

The raven looked up to the amber eyes glasses over with lust.

"You sure you want this?~"
He glared into the submissives eyes, stroking his length in front of him.

"Y-yes... p-please~"

The taller started pushing inside, slowly not to hurt shoyou... he didn't see any reactions so he slammed the rest inside with a smirk.

"Hhnnggah!!~"
"Heh... did I hit your prostate baby?~"

He said that continually thrusting at a medium pace inside him, targeting that specific spot inside him. Making the smaller Tremble and melt from the pleasure the raven is thrusting inside him.

"K-kag... kage.. kageyamaAaA!!~"

His heat is starting to hit him harder, making him more sensitive.
He arched his back, allowing his eyes to roll to the back of his skull. The taller sped up his movements seeing the reactions of the submissive, seeing hinata drool from the stimulation.
"AHHH-AHHH-AHHHNNGG!!~"

Thick white ropes of semen shot out of his slit onto his chest as the taller continued to pound into him.

"S-so sensitive huh~"

Hinata put a hand over his mouth to conceal any noises coming out of him. So no one can discover the two and the kind of things they are doing in the storage room.
"Mmm-mmm-mm-moree!~"

Kageyama starts pounding harder into him harder and faster.
The smaller arches his back and starts to tremble feeing his insides being abused in the best way possible.

"F-fuck!!! I-I'm gonna!"
He pulled out and released all over hinatas chest with a long groan.

"K-kageyama... I-I need moree~"
He yanked the raven down to his level and kissed him hard, full of lust and want.

Kageyama slammed inside once again and started to ruthlessly thrust inside.

"Kage-kage-k..kageYAMAAA!!!~"

He started to shamelessly scream his name, throwing his head back against the cold floor but the heat in the room was heavy. The smell of sex and sweat thick in the air, with the sound of skin slapping and heavy pants with screams of pleasure.
Hinata cummed without warning while Tobio started thrusting faster and faster.

"AHHH-AHHH-AHHH!!~"

Kageyama kissed hinata again moaning into the kiss

"I've waited... so long for this..."
Thoughts like this swirled into kageyamas head, he always had fantasies of this small boy underneath him. Squirming and trembling from his touch, screaming his name at a beautiful erotic note.

"C-Cumming!!~"
Kageyama pulled out once again and stroked his length, releasing on hinata once again. Both of the boys coming down from their paradise.

"Hah... ahhh...hahh..."
"Are... you feeling... better...?"
"Y-yes... thank you... Tobio-kun...I remember you... from that game..."
"Yea..."

There was an awkward silence between the two as they got dressed back into their uniforms and re-gathered their belongings.

"I never forgot you... that day... you always... we're on my mind..."
"Y-yea... same here... bakayama~"
"What's the name for?!"
"My ass and back hurt like shit because of you!"
"You liked it though~"
"Shut it before I hit you..."
"I'd like to see you try and reach me smurf..."
"WHY YOU-"

"What's going on here?"

The volleyball coach caught them before they tore each other to shreds.

There ya go!! First update in a fat minute-
Love ya'll ❤️❤️