#staystronglauren ❤️

Katie's pov
I woke up and their was someone crying and loads of noise,i looked out the bunk and camila seen me and smiled as she walked over to me "scoot over "she said getting in the bunk "lauren might be going home again hun,if she does you can bunk in with any of us ok" she said smiling a little,we got out the bunk and walked into the lounge bit "hey lazy pants" lauren said smiling at me,i sat in between lauren and normani,"mummm dinah won't wake up,"lex shouted at sarah who was feeding the baby,she stood up and passed lauren mia ,the baby looked round smiling "katie look on the floor "mani said smiling i looked on the floor and elly one of the twins had fallen asleep her head was on my foot,ally walked passed pulling a sleepy dinah with her,leigh looked at elly then me "thats the second weirdest place she's ever slepped," leigh said smiling "yeah the freakiest was on a shelf in her wardrobe "hanna said smiling,sarah walked back into the room and seen me "woah hey when did you wake up",she said walking over to me "wait were's elly" sarah said looking round ,"look down dude"dinah said smiling "guys get video's ready,am gonna wake her up and its cuteee" sarah said as all the girls jumped and got their phones," ok were ready" everyone shouted lauren passed the baby to me,"hold her a minute babe" she said smiling,we all watched as sarah kneeled down and picked elly up,elly stretched in her sleep and threw her arms round sarah, "elly pants wake up baba its morning"sarah said cuddling the toddler "but mummyyy nooo its night time" elly said frowning but keeping her eyes closed "ok i guess ill eat all these yummy coco pops with the girls then if its still night time"sarah said smiling "elly shall we see perrie and jesy again" leigh said smiling "nooooo" elly shouted "come on baba wake up and lets get some breakfast "sarah said putting elly on the floor "nooo "elly shouted running to dinah and camila "i could kill for coco pops right about now"camila said still half holding elly,after we had food and elly finally woke up we all got ready for the day.

Sarah's pov
Lauren had woke me up in the night, to tell me about her gran,once she was ready i pulled her outside to talk to her, "im booking you on the next flight home lo" i said looking at her "no no what about katie she needs me,"lauren said looking at me "lauren katie will be with the others and me she'll be fine,she needs to talk to everyone anyway,camila's already told her you may be going home,ill book you the flight now you go and pack" i said hugging her,we walked back into the bus and camz looked at me sadly,i quickly walked over to her and pulled her outside,once we were outside mila started crying,"how long have you been holding the tears in" i asked hugging camila,i waited until she had calmed down a bit,"since i seen lauren this morning"camila said looking at me,just then dj came out the bus, "sarah we can't calm katie down,"dinah said "bring her out here dinah"i said still hugging camila, i heard the door close then open again,and dinah came out with katie "right both of you listen,lauren's going home for a bit im going to pair you together,so katie look after camila and camz you look after katie,now i really feel like i have more kids"i said as me and mila laughed,camila stood up and went back into the bus, i kept katie outside and seen ally walking out the bus with mia,"you guys ok" ally asked walking upto us,i took mia off ally "katie i know you're scared,but we need to let lauren go home ok"ally said hugging katie,we walked onto the bus as lauren finished packing,she walked out and hugged everyone as she got to katie,she pulled her into a hug"listen to me please talk to the other girls,ill be back as soon as i can,look after camila for me"lauren said smiling,she looked at me smiling sadly,we walked out the bus together, "here's you're ticket hun,message me when you're ready to come back and ill get you a ticket back" i said hugging her i watched as she got into the car and drove off.

Camila's pov
I was sat with katie and dinah"katie keep me company tonight pleaseeeee", i said hugging her,"ok ok ok ill bunk with you" katie said laughing, "bunk with me tomorrow katie" dinah said smiling "me the day after "ally said smiling,"ohhh why am i always last "mani said pouting "the last is the best"katie said smiling, "yeayy "mani said smiling "ok everyone get to bed we have a busy day tomorrow", sarah said smiling, me and katie got into bed and fell asleep snuggled up together.