Sophie's secret and snuggles

Camila's pov
As we were walking to the hotel,i remembered what sophie was trying to tell me,i seen her walking with sarah and the kids i quickly walked upto her and held her hand,she jumped when she seen me"hey baby wanna stay with me and dinah tonight katie is staying with lauren,and we want to get to know you"i said smiling,sophie looked at me in shock and nodded i pulled her into a hug as dinah came and stood next to sophie,"sophie is gonna stay with us tonight dinah so we can get to know her"i said winking at dinah,"oh cool ok "dinah said smiling at sophie,we got into our room and dinah ran to ask katie something "sophie iv not forgot what you told me about not being sixteen babe"i said looking at a very scared girl,dinah came back into the room,she sat down "come on sophie what did you mean you're not sixteen,because if you're not then how old are you"i asked gently,i seen dinah look at me confused "i i i ugh im fourteen"sophie said sobbing.
Dinah's pov
I watched camila hug sophie,"babe why did you're mom say you were sixteen"i asked moving to sit next to mila and sophie,once Sophie had calmed down we decided to go and see were the other girls room was,"do we have to tell the others"sophie asked looking scared,we stopped walking "sophie we have to tell the others ok,we'll tell them though so don't worry"camila said wrapping her arm round the young girl,as we reached the room i knocked on the door and looked up as lauren,she looked at us and frowned "whats happened guys"she asked letting us into the room.
Lauren's pov
As soon as i seen mila i knew something bad had happened,dinah walked in then camila walked in pulling sophie with her,"come on whats happened"i asked as camila leaned on me,i seen mila look at sophie "guys sophie's mom lied to us,she's not sixteen she's only fourteen"camila said looking at us all,"wait what" we all shouted looking at Sophie,as i looked at Sophie i seen how scared almost terrified she was,camila was still leaning on me so i reached over and held sophie's hand,she jumped and looked at me"this isn't you're fault Sophie ok i promise"i said looking at her "but now more then ever you need to talk to us all ok,don't go quiet and don't think were angry because were not"ally said looking at the young girl,i looked around for katie but couldn't see her in the room,i got up and walked into the bedrooms i seen katie lying on the bed,i walked upto her and sat down on the bed katie turned and looked at me but didn't say anything, "now i know something is wrong so spill whats wrong"i said getting in the bed with her,i could tell katie was freaking out so i gently held onto her face and got her to look at me,just then dinah walked in aswell she looked at me then katie "lauren sit her up quick" she said walking over to us and sitting on the bed,"listen to me take a deep breath and hold you're breath ok,when you breathe in were gonna count to four ok"katie nodded and breathed in as we counted, "now you have to hold you're breath till we count to seven" katie done it as we counted "now breathe out slowly ok make it last till we count to eight "dinah said, looking at katie who looked a lot calmer now "what the hell was that "katie asked once she's completely calmed down "it was anxiety or panic attack,my mom and auntie get them all the time"dinah said looking at katie smiling sadly.
Ally's pov
Dinah camila and sophie had gone back to their room, normani was asleep on lauren's bed lauren just about managed to wiggle into the small bed and lie down,katie was in bed but right at the edge as i got into bed i pulled katie towards me i felt her relax,"night everyone "i said as we all fell asleep .