Five new moms

Ally's pov
We finally got katie asleep after getting to the hotel,"guys i think we should all as a group take care of katie,it would be to hard to choose one of us anyway"normani said looking at us all "i think the same thing its to tough,she's been through so much,with the bullying and now this as well, i think she needs to know that no matter what happens from now on,were all here and we all care about her and love her"lauren said looking at us all "so we all agree to take care of her from now on,wether you think of katie as a sister or a daughter, she's our family now for life"i said as lauren smiled at me,just as we were finishing talking, we all heard crying from the bedroom.
Dinah's pov
As we reached the bedroom we all seen katie sobbing in her sleep,lauren and ally sat ether side of katie,i sat next to her and stroked her hair,as the others started singing quietly, katie woke up and i seen her remember what had happened,"katie can we talk to you"ally asked gently as katie sat up "i know this is hard baby,but we all wanted to tell you were all as a band adopting you,were all here for you twenty four seven,no matter what happens and we all love you"lauren said hugging katie.
Normani's pov
We were all sat in the living room of the hotel room,id managed to get katie to order some food,i could see her over thinking everything i looked at lauren, and we both gently pulled katie into a quiet room,we held her hands as we sat on the bed, "katie talk to us what's going on,i can see you over thinking everything"i said as katie looked at her hands,i grabbed her hands as lauren lay her head on katie's knee,katie locked eyes with lauren and smiled "hey their "lauren giggled "i figured this would get you're attention,do you fancy telling us whats going on in that head of you're's"lauren asked,and again katie looked away from us.
Lauren's pov
As i was about to talk their was a knock at the door,"thats the room service"normani said looking at me,"come on lets go and eat"i said sitting up at pulling katie with me,ally had opened the door and was setting everything out,i sat katie next to camila who instantly held katie's hand,her and dinah started talking to katie,and trying to make her smile and calm her down,as i got katie's food ready i heard another persons laugh,as i turned round i seen katie laughing with camila and dinah,i knew at that point that she would be fine.
Camila's pov
Everyone was asleep but as i sat up i seen katie wasn't in the room,i quietly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom,i seen katie sat on the floor of the bathroom in a daze,i sat down next to her"whats up buttercup"i said wrapping a arm round her shoulder,she looked at me and smiled,"ugh i was just thinking" katie said looking at her hands "did it hurt" i said smiling she looked at me,and we both laughed "hahaha no i was just thinking i had one mom,and now i have five"katie said looking at me,i pulled her into a hug and kissed her head,"think of of this way you have me and dinah as older sisters and the others as moms, thats how me and dinah see them anyway"i felt katie nod her head and yawn"come back to bed babe,am sharing with lauren and their is enough room for you to snuggle with us"i asked looking at katie,i seen her nod and stood up and helped her up,as we reached the bed i seen lauren sat up looking round,"katie's snuggling with us" i whispered,i seen lauren smile and move up to let katie in the bed,as soon as katie's head hit the pillow she was out like a light,i looked up at lauren and smiled "get to sleep everyone she's asleep" lauren said smiling,as i lay down and fell asleep.