The phone pt 2

Lauren's pov
Im sat with ally,camila and mani talking, dinah has gone out with sarah and the kids,katie i think is asleep were all sat talking when the door bursts open "lauren lauren lauren"katie runs in "woah what's happened" camila asks shocked,katie throws her phone at me and i read whats happened,
Katie: hey i heard you picked up lauren's phone or something at the airport
Girl: no no 😭 i thought it was a fans phone i bet the girls hate me 😭😭😭
Katie: they don't hate you they have no idea whats going on why don't you tell me what happened 😊
Girl: ok i didn't know it was lauren's phone,i picked it up and thought it was a fans phone so i went outside and held it high and shouted who's phone is this,no one answered so i gave it to a friend because i had to run home,he plugged it in and it said it was lauren's phone and accidentally everything got deleted,i rang my friend to check he still had the phone and he did,were outside the hotel waiting for the girls to come out 😭
Katie: really thats cool i think were all coming out in a bit anyway 😊
I turned to katie who was grinning like crazy "so this girl is scared" i asked honestly i knew the girl would be scared i just wanted katie to talk "yep she thinks you all know and hate her "
Katie said smiling "wait up when did you start talking this much",ally said smiling "yeah when did this all happen"mani said smiling,"the day we went the beach so a day ago"mila said smiling hugging katie,"well keep it up babe" ally said "yeah keep talking" mani said smiling "so about this fan were all going down in a minute,so message her and say were coming down and that we don't know anything"i said smiling.

Katie's pov
As were walking out the hotel i can see a fan crying,"i think i see the girl" i said looking at everyone "dam she's really upset"camila said looking at the girl,"ok camila and katie go out their,katie i know you won't but don't say anything about the phone"lauren said smiling,as me and camila walked out we both realised she was the only girl their,and no one was with her"oh my god babe are you ok"camila asked hugging the girl,as lauren, ally and normani came out the hotel,they took one look at the girl and ran towards us "hey whats happened are you ok",lauren asked pulling the girl into a group hug.

Ally's pov
I watched the girl pull out lauren's phone, and then burst into tears "oh my god you found my phone",lauren said smiling hugging the girl,i seen katie try and walk away,lauren seen and pulled the girl to sit down to talk with her and mila,mani had hold of katie as i walked upto them, mani mouthed that katie was crying"its ok katie lo and mila are talking to her,she's fine now"i said hugging katie "was it seeing that girl get upset that upset you,"mani asked rubbing katie's arm "yeah i don't like seeing anyone upset"katie said looking at us,the girl got up and walked off and mila and lauren walked over to us "guys am hungry lets go and get some food" camila said smiling "come on lets go and eat"lauren said linking arms with katie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way everyone that is actually what happened about the phone 😉