Airport bullies get told ❤️

Camila's pov
We were on the bus on the way to the airport,we were going to Australia for a week,my mom and normani's mom and grandma were coming with us as well as sarah and all the kids,"mila are you and lauren ok sharing a room with katie",sarah asked "yep thats fine"i said smiling,katie came and sat next to me,"ur sharing a room with me and lauren"i said smiling"yeay" katie said smiling,as we reached the airport katie started worrying,"fans or flight thats freaking you out"lauren asked "both"katie whispered.
Lauren's pov
"Katie look at us",i said as katie slowly looked am me and camila,"relax you'll be fine,keep hold of one of us me and camz are sitting with you on the flight anyway"i said taking hold of katie's hand,as we made our way into the airport, i realised the fans knew katie was with us for a year,but they didn't know she was now with us for life,we all stood talking to some fans as we walked into the airport,katie grabbed hold of my hand as the people came upto us.
Katie's pov
Oh my god their's so many fans,i grabbed hold of lauren's hand,"its ok katie why don't you wait with sarah and the kids,we'll be their in a bit"lauren said smiling,ally walked over and took my hand and pulled me over to sarah"hey girly you ok,to many fans"sarah asked smiling"their are loads of fans here"ally said still holding my hand,as we were all stood waiting for everyone i heard crying,i looked at ally and sarah who were looking round for who was crying,"mum look its that girl over their"hanna said pointing to a young girl who was looking at a group of older girls.
Dinah's pov
What the hell no way have i just heard what them girls said,one of the girls walked upto me,i walked straight passed her and upto the younger girl,lauren,camila and mani were already talking to the girl "whats their problem,hey we've met before"i said smiling "oh yeah you're emily right," camila said hugging the fan "yeah thats right and they don't believe we've met before, they think iv made it all up"emily said welling up again,"stay with camila and mani"i said as me and lauren walked upto the group of girls, "so girls whats going on"lauren said staring at them all,"yeah why you being brats to emily"i asked staring at them,non of the girls said anything "are you even fans or did you come here to bully emily"lauren asked as i looked at the girls,i seen lex walk behind them,i turned round and seen everyone smiling once lauren seen lex she grinned and stood back,
Once the girls were shouted at by lex we all walked to bored the plane,i sat with lauren,katie and camila "next stop Australia"lauren said smiling.