Bush gardens with demi

Lauren's pov
We have today to go to bush gardens with everyone and some fans,demi is going to come as well with her sisters which should be fun,as im lying in bed i can tell ally's awake and mani and katie are still fast asleep,i text ally
Me: hey was katie ok last night ? 💖
Ally: morning and yeah she was a bit jumpy when i got in the bed but calmed down by the time we fell asleep why ?💖
Me: she had a panic/ anxiety attack yesterday 😕 dinah calmed her down but i found her just lying on the bed 😔
Ally: 😕😔 maybe we could talk to demi see what she says
Me: yeah thats a good idea 🙏😊
***** skip to bush gardens*******
As we reached the theme park i seen demi's car so i knew she was here,i seen katie with ally and mani"does katie know demi,maddie and dallas are here"dinah asked looking at me "no not yet im going to tell her in a minute"i said smiling,i walked upto katie "babe im going to ask demi about that anxiety/ panic attack thing,you don't have to be with me though"i said smiling,"yeah dude you can stay with me and mila if you want and be crazy with us"dinah said smiling.
Dinah's pov
Me and mila decided to go into crazy mode,katie was walking round with us i noticed she was a bit quiet i wrapped my arm round her and mila held onto her hand,"remember our deal babe,when you stayed with us"i said as katie nodded"ugh am just scared that demi will want to talk to me and iv only just got used to talking fully to you guys"katie said looking scared,"babe she may need to talk to you but we'll be with you the whole time,she's really nice though ok so don't worry about it for now"camila said hugging katie,as we all met up to go on the rides i seen demi and her sisters walking with lauren,ally and mani towards us,i seen lauren run towards katie "noo nooo nooo Katie's with us try again later"i said smiling and wrapping my arm round katie and walking off .
Katie's pov
Once we got to the ride i really didn't want to go on it, mani looked over at me and seen that i was freaking out a bit,she walked over to me and held her hand out"come on were gonna do this together"she said pulling me towards ally who was sat on the ride,as i sat down ally held onto one hand and mani held the other,"see the fan sat next to lauren"normani said smiling "the girl Lauren's ignoring"i said smiling"yep lauren caught her glaring at mila and dinah,the girl keeps trying to talk to lo but she's ignoring her"mani said i seen the girl glare at lauren,i looked at mani as lauren caught the girl looking at her "oh snap "ally and mani said at the same time i watched as lauren stood up and pulled the fan of the chair,then lauren sat down next to mani as i was about to talk the ride started,mani grabbed my hand again as we sped of.
Ally's pov
As we got off the ride i seen lauren grab katie and pull her into a hug"babe if we all stay with you can demi ask you about the weird panic attack thing"lauren asked,katie nodded "just don't leave me"katie said looking scared,i walked upto her and held her hand"i swear we'll be right next to you baby" i said as we all walked over to demi and her sisters,we all sat down katie wouldn't let go of my hand "relax babe were all here you'll be fine"i said squeezing her hand,"so katie lauren said you had a panic attack or anxiety attack" demi asked smiling looking at katie,i seen katie nod and lauren moved closer to her "ok well id say keep a eye on katie girls and if she has another one maybe get her to see a doctor"demi said smiling.
Camila's pov
as we all walked back to go home i seen dinah and katie staring at someone,oh my god! Thats lauren's ex brad i caught dinah's eye and katie looked at me"isn't that brad"katie asked quietly,"yep now lets hope lo and dinah don't say anything because they have both noticed them",as we walked passed them dinah grabbed hold of lauren,i had katie and mani was holding ally,as the boys passed us demi's sister maddie bumped into them "hey watch were you're going"brad shouted at the teen,"ermm excuse me don't talk to my sister like that"demi said glaring at the band,"yeah i wouldn't want to get on the bad side of demi"lauren said looking at the band "lauren i we hi"brad said looking confused,"really hi is the best you can come up with, you slammed lauren in the worst way and all you can say is hi"katie said glaring at the band,lauren turned and smiled at katie then kissed her on the head"thanks nuggets",lauren said smiling "guys lets go if they still can't say sorry then lets go"dinah said walking off,lauren pulled katie into a hug as we walked back to the cars.