Holy crap

***camila's pov***
We had meet and greets today,katie has been calmer since lauren came back,big rob has been annoying everyone lately,dinah nearly hit him yesterday,"so katie stick with me and the kids ,while these do the sighing ok we'll go out when they do the interview radio thing" sarah said smiling,as we reached the meet and greet,the fans were screaming ally grabbed me and katie and pulled us through the crowd, we all made it backstage,sarah had somehow managed to get the youngest kids to sleep, mia was having non of it though and was shouting,at sarah"jesus child you're 9 months not 9 years"sarah said picking the baby up," katie do you want to come and do the meet and greet with us,or do you want to stay with sarah and the kids "dinah asked smiling, "can i come with you "katie asked looking scared "katie ill put a chair next to were lauren and dj are"big rob said walking of to put another chair out .
***Katie's pov***
I ended up sitting next to camila and dj ,they had more room next to them,i kept hearing the fans shouting my name ,i looked at dj "don't worry girl their just excited "she said smiling at me ,as i looked at the fans i seen someone i didn't ever want to see again, walking towards the table camila looked at me and smiled "well hi their katie "amy said staring at me.
***camila's pov***
Me and dj looked at each other, katie looked terrified,dj threw the girls paper at her "move along kid ",lauren shouted glaring at her, i seen this girl swing back ready to hurt katie,as the girl came forward i jumped in front of katie,we both fell onto the floor,big rob picked us both up and took us backstage to sarah, "what the hell happened "sarah shouted once she seen us ,nether of us could speak and katie was sobbing,i tried to move and hug katie but my back started hurting,katie was holding her cheek "i want you two to go and get checked out at the hospital "sarah said helping me stand up,we slowly walked to the van,big rob was driving us to the hospital,i had hold of Katie's hand "am not leaving you,ill be with you the whole time were here"katie looked at me and smiled as we pulled into the hospital.
***normani's pov***
We finished everything,now were waiting with sarah and the kids for camila and katie to come back,"guys stop worrying the girls are fine, katie has a bruised cheek, and mila has pulled a muscle in her back,their on the way back now" sarah said trying to calm us all down,i heard laughing as the door burst open,and katie and camila walked in smiling and laughing,"katie camila" we all screamed running up to hug them",hey guys" they smiled "guys katie is really funny when she's bored",mila said laughing looking at katie "no no i swear the wall spoke to me",katie said smiling "ok weirdo's lets get you both some food",dinah said smiling as we all walked to get some food,me and ally reached katie who was laughing with dj and mila"so what did the doctor say "ally asked smiling "its just a bruise it will go in a few days,camila has to be on dance rest for a few days but were both fine" katie said smiling, "i think we need a chill out day tomorrow,maybe do something fun "ally said smiling" yessss " everyone shouted