Australia pt1 the phone

Katie's pov
Me and dinah are in our hotel room with lauren,"has anyone seen my phone"lauren asked while dumping her bag and suitcase out,"nope are you sure you picked it up from the airport" dinah asked,we watched as lauren realised what happened,"dang it someone's got my phone"lauren said just then the door swung open",lolo katie dinah come to the beach pleaseeeee"camila asked smiling "sure katie wanna come with us,"lauren asked smiling "we can all go my moms coming with us" mila said smiling,as we walked out of the hotel their were a few fans,lauren was talking to a few fans dinah seen me stood by myself, and held my hand,i looked at her and she winked at me.
Lauren's pov
As we reached the beach i seen katie on her phone,she was typing super fast to someone,i watched as mila ran into the water"dude have you seen how fast katie is typing"dinah said smiling"yeah really i don't think i type that fast"i said laughing as a wave knocked mila over,"oh my godd" i heard katie shout as i turned round,katie ran to me and dinah "read the message i just got"she said smiling handing me her phone"ok before i read this,you've just spoke more then you ever have"i said smiling and reading the message:
Person:Hey you don't know me but i seen someone take lauren's phone we know who took it
Katie: wow ok we thought she left it at the airport
Person: nope a fan has it i don't think they knew it was Lauren's phone though
Katie: does this person have a twitter by any chance
Person: yeah its camila's full name
Katie: thanks we'll look into it
"Katie i think i freaking love you" i said smiling pulling the teen into a hug"oh my god look at her"dinah said laughing watching katie jump around,"i wanna help get the phone back" katie said smiling,"ok then ur job is to find the girl on twitter,ask her what happened and arrange for her to give the phone back,ill act like i have no idea that i know its her"i said smiling,"deal" katie said grinning "one last thing carry on talking its nice to hear" i said looking at katie "ok i will do" she said smiling back.
Camila's pov
As we finished at the beach we all walked back to the hotel,the girls told me what happened,katie wasn't looking were she was going she was to busy on twitter i grabbed her arm and linked arms with her"so detective katie what's going on"i said smiling not expecting katie to talk much,just then katie turned round and told me the whole story "and now lauren said i have to get the girl to meet us to give the phone back"katie said smiling "woah i think iv spoke more just then, then you have the whole month uv been with us"i said as we reached the hotel.
Dinah's pov
As we were all getting ready for bed,katie had been on her phone non stop,"taking this Challenge seriously then",i said as we both laughed "hell yeah am talking to the girl who's got the phone",katie said smiling "no way really" i said lying next to her,"dude you work fast" i said smiling,lauren walked into the room and looked at us "what are you two doing"she said smiling"getting you're phone back" katie said smiling .