Sarah lex and lauren to the rescue

***katie's pov***
The bullying has been getting worse,every other text is someone from school, telling me to do something,the girls and sarah all know something is wrong,at the minute im in dinah and camilas room,i felt my phone get a text as i opened the text i gasped : as if ur in america ur probably stuck inside ur own house stop lying 😂
Camila noticed i was shaking,and sat up to hug me "hey whats happened "dinah asked coming over,before i knew it my phone was in her hands, "mila go and get lauren and the others, "dinah said "ill be right back" camila said running out the room,after she left ,the room was silent "you should of told us that it was getting worse"dinah said still looking at all the texts,just then lauren and normani walked in "whats happened "they shouted hugging me,"her bullying's getting worse look,"dinah said handing lauren my phone,just then camila and ally ran into the room,"whats going on"ally shouted,lauren finished reading the text's and passed the phone to normani,"we need to do a webchat about this its to bad,"ally said hugging me"we'll do one tonight,no one tell sarah yet lets see if we can stop it "lauren said, wrapping her arm round me "katie"ally said staring at me,lauren still had her arm round me,"baby you need to talk to us,not just lauren all of us,even if you think were to busy grab one of us and talk to us,"ally said looking at me "babe you look exhausted have you been sleeping ok,"normani asked, i shook my head "come here"dinah said,helping me up from the other bed to her bed,she pulled me down,and wrapped her arm round me while stroking my hair "get some sleep bud am right here"after a few minutes i fell asleep.

****ally's pov***
we were all sat round tweeting that we were doing a web chat, "katie why don't you tweet the link out,you don't have to say anything about us do you're bully's follow you on twitter?" Normani asked katie nodded "their everywhere"katie said "girl ur in our gang now,get on twitter and tell them ur doing a web chat with ur friends" dinah said smiling "were all following you and we all have ur notifications on,if we see anything the person gets called out deal " katie smiled and nodded "what should i say on twitter "katie asked "just tweet web chat in 30 mins and the link or retweet our tweet's and say watch this "camila said smiling, katie tweeted something and showed lauren,who burst out laughing "hahahahahaha adda kid, thats what were talking about "dinah said passing me the phone,and high fiveing katie, "yessss katie" mani shouted smiling "get um told girl "camila said laughing :
@katie123 seems as non of you believe me watch the webchat ill prove you all wrong ill tweet the link now #5hrock ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
we all must of had the same idea because we all tweeted her
@Dinah5H : NO you rock get um told bud 🙏👏😊❤️
@camila5h : gooo katie 😂😂😂💖💖💖💖 get them told 😏
@ally5h: get them told babe 😂😂😂💖💖💖
@normani5H : we got ur back 👊🙏😘
@Lauren5h:lets start so we can stop the craziness 🙏😘💖
Katie was to busy laughing with dinah, but i seen some replys,and got their names most of them were saying katie was lying still,"ok we ready to start "lauren said i noticed we had all unknowingly,sat so katie was in the middle of us,like we were protecting her "katie before we start if you see something that you don't like or something upsets you,grab someone and walk out the door,whoever is with katie if that happens,go and get sarah everyone agree" normani said "yeah thats a deal "we all said.
***sarah's pov***
Me and the kids are sat watching a move,when i hear the door getting banged,i jumped up to open it and seen a sobbing katie with dinah "what the hell happened "i shouted pulling them into the room ,"explan later go to the other room ally will tell you ,we'll watch the kids "dinah said still holding katie, "ill sort it out katie ok you know i will" i said rubbing katie's arm, "lex wanna come n help sort katie's bullies out," i said smiling "ermmm yesss "lex said jumping up, dinah was looking at me i smiled quick grabbed lex and ran out the room,as we reached camila and dinah's room i heard screaming and shouting ,"what the hell is going on," i shouted walking into the room "see for ur self this is what katie's bullys have been calling her since she's been with us", lauren said staring at me, i looked at the comments ,"do we have these people numbers" i asked lauren smirked and nodded ,"lex kick off on them for a bit ",i said letting the 8 year old shout about how bullying is wrong,"well most of you are idiots who were bullying katie,because ud signed up for a meet and greet, we have all ur information "i said smirking as the others screamed laughing "so basically if i read ur name out,ur not getting a meet &greet" i said reading of a list of names.
Once we finished the webchat we all walked back to my room,as we walked in katie was fast asleep on dinah, ally walked over to her and woke her up which set her of crying again "baby shhh its ok its all sorted now"ally said hugging katie "sarah can i talk to you outside,"lauren said looking upset ,as we walked outside and closed the door, lauren burst out crying "heyy whats wrong"i said hugging her,"my grans not doing to well "lauren said trying not to cry again, "babe go pack you need to be with ur family,don't worry about us lot,were probably going to be snowed in anyway,go and pack and ill sort ur flight back home",i said hugging her "thanks i love you",she said walking to her room "i love you more "i shouted back to her walking back into my room,already ordering laurens plane ticket..