Chapter 5

Guys really sorry I haven't been posting chapter or stuff... but it's here now and I made it a long one for you guys, so hope you enjoy.

I think I'll be saying this every chapter I'm really sorry for the bad writing and grammar. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

last part of last chapter: I walked into the room only to see Natsu and Happy, eating food and totally playing around (oh btw your still in your towel). You knock on the wall totally  scaring both of them that they fell on the floor. 

"Oh uh (Y/N), What's up and why are you in a towel? Natsu asked you.

"Nothing much, just wondering why your here..." 

"Oh I came, to get my waist cape." 

"Oh I left it in my room, So what were you and happy doing before I walked in?" You then slowly walked towards him and sat next to him still in your towel. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~YOUR POV~

"oh (Y/N), remember this morning when you hit me with the clock?" 

"Yeah, what about it?" you titlted your head.

"Well you said you had a great idea, so I wondering what it was." 

"Oh yeah, um... what was it... I can't remember it, but I have a question for you." 

"Sure, go for it." 

"What were you doing while i was in the shower, and why did you follow me home?" 

"Well me and Happy were tired of cleaning, so we decided to come here, so we followed you and while you were in the shower Happy and I were goofing around." 

"Fair enough." You the shrugged your shoulders

"(Y/N)?" 

"What Natsu?" 

"Why are still in your towel, you got out of the shower 5 minutes ago?" 

"Why, does it make you blush or something?" 

"Um..." Natsu turned his heard towards the window next to him, you could see a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"You wanna see, don't you?" 

"I really could care less, cause I've seen Erza's and Lucy's boobs." he said still with a bit of pink on his cheeks. 

"Hmm... so you wouldn't mind if I took off my towel right now? " 

"Nope." His face turned pinker than it was before. 

"HA!" you scream "I KNEW IT WOULD MAKE YOU BLUSH!" 

"Fine it would, happy now?" 

"Yes, yes I am" you gave him a smile. 

Natsu was about to say something when you heard a knock at your door. 

"Hold on Natsu." 

You ran down the stairs and opened the door to only find Lucy. 

"Yo Lucy, what's up?" 

(Y/N)-chan can I talk to you?" 

"Sure come on in Natsu and I were ju-" You were the cut off from your sentence, from Lucy screaming "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, did you and Natsu...." 

You looked at her in confusion and then looked at yourslef realizing what she meant. "Oh god no! Geez Lucy I can't believe you would think that, I don't even like him and he doesn't like me."