Chapter 7

Boop! What's up may lazy bootyful peoples?

I'm trying my hardest to keep this going just for you <3 cause I see that I get all these votes and some comments ^w^ So thank you.

Makes me happy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N), come on, why haven't you told us you liked him???"

"I didn't tell you because I just started liking him." you deepened your body into the water so they could barely see your face and how red it was.

"Awwwww, you're so cute (y/N)." Wendy giggled

"I am not, it's not my fault that he did this to me."

"What'd you mean he did this?" Lucy asked you puzzled.

"I mean is that he made me like him, it's his fault." You dunked your head into the water and came back up.

"I'm getting out." You grabbed a towel and headed out of the bathroom.

~Girls POV~

"Okay girls we need to get her show on the road." Erza whispered just loud enough for the girls to hear.

"How? She seems like she doesn't want it..."

"Oh I got an idea!" Lucy shouted "I've had this planned out for so long.

Lucy got a devilish smile on her face. "Lucy you're scaring me." Wendy started backing away.

"Let plan Love Rush begin." Lucy gathered the girl into a small circle tell them about the plan.

~Your pov~

You sigh deeply, "Why do I have to like him... there's so many worries that come with crushes, what if I get rejected, what he thinks I'm weird, what if he just thinks of as friends." You let your head down in defeat of your thought, as you walked to the room that held your clothes.

~Time skip (it's night time now)~

You were walking down the street when you noticed Natsu walk towards your direction.

"Natsu what are you doing out here so late?"

He started rubbing the back on his neck"Uh... uh... I kinda got locked out of my house."

"Baka. Well if you want you can stay with me for the night."

"Really?" shock filled his eye "Thanks!" he then smiled at you. You both walked down the road to your apartment that you and him had many memories together, you felt your cheeks heating up just by thinking of him, 'Man I've caught a bad cause of Natsu Dragneel.'

"Hey (y/n) you okay, you don't look so good." He put the back of hand to your cheek, his was kinda soft and seemed comfy.

"I'm fine just a bit tired." you replied

"Oh, then here." He picked you bridal style which made you squeak.

"eek Natsu what're you doin!"

"Caring you, you said you were tired so I thought I would."

"Oh okay." You wrapped your arms wound his neck and buried your face into his shoulder.

"Hey (y/n), (y/n) get up!"

"huh?"

" i need your key."

"Oh." you jumped out of arms and reached into your back pocket for you key. The two of you walked into the house and up the stairs to main part of your house.

"Well Imma go get into my pj's you can do whatever." Walking off to your bedroom you grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top to sleep in since your usually pj's consisted of panties and tank crop tops. Walking out of the door you were suprised by a sexy shirtless Natsu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurray a new chappy, I've been getting more ideas for this story so that's good, but any who hope you enjoy and util next chapter Stay bootyful <3

Sorry for any mistakes I made