Chapter 10

~Your POV~

I opened my eyes, turns out that I was in the guild cause I could smell all the booze Cana and the Master were drinking. Getting off the couch I had been lied ob, I walked down the stairs apparently Erza or someone had put me on the second floor. Servey the chaos on the first floor I caught sight of Natsu, a frown imediatly forming on my face.

~3rd person POV~
Finally on the first floor you imediatly sat down at the bar next to Cana.

"So? *hic* (Y/n) what happened between you and Natsu? *hic*

"That's nine of your business!#you huffed and stomped away to an empty table.
You Sat there fiddling with your thumbs as you watch everyone go at each other throats, wishing you could join you just stared at the idiot that somehow stole your cold heart. 'Urrrghh snap out of it (Y/n), he likes Lucy not you , so get him out of your head.' You mentally snapped youreself. ' maybe I should just leave for a while go train with some masters that you find in the forrest.' You continued to think when you were interrupted by hands slamming on your table.

"Huh?" You looked up to see who would possibly intrude on your thoughts, but it was none other than titania herself.

"Can I help you Erza?" You asked looking down and drawing circles with your finger nails.

"Natsu tells me that you guys got in an argument and that you found a diamond with a dragon etched in it, is this true?"

"Yeah, what's it to you, and why do you care if I yelled at Natsu to get out of my hiuse, you don't complain to Lucy when she yells at him."

Being kissed at her, you shot up and walked passed her.

"Yo (Y/n), what going on?" Natsu yelled to you cheerfully as ever, but you chose to ignore it and continue on your way out of the guild. You couldn't believe some of the people here anymore, I mean their all about friendship but I'm just like, you guys piss me off sometimes , urrghhh. You took out the diamond and examined it, there had seemed to be words etiched on the sides of it.

You sighed and looking out your window you could see the guild. A smile forming on your face, made you want to stay, but then again your heart ached thinking about Natsu liked Lucy instead of you. Walking to your closet, you grabbed your bag and began packing.

So yeah.....

I'm sorry for the shortness ;-;