Chapter 2

Ok Well I have free time so I'm going to write some new chapters.....

I'm not sure if anymore will like this story, but I'm trying ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last part of the last chapter

Lucy's POV

"I had only been here for a month and I met so many great, people, but some are really strange, like (Y/N) and Natsu, but the thing is that they their the most fun to hang around with. Actually now that I think about it I know everyone's magic, but (Y/N)'s I wonder what it is, I bet it's really pretty.

Before I knew it (Y/N) sat next to me, and I was about to ask what magic she uses when a case of butterflies got caught in my stomach, so I turned my head and took a sip of (Your fave drink). I looked at her again and she was about to say something to me, and that's when I totally said the randomest thing.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan want to know how we made Erza's voice sound so sweet, this morning?" The she just stared at me a blank look. "I'm so dumb I don't even know how they did it..... hope she doesn't say okay..."

"Sure." (Y/N) answered with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

"I was about to ask Mira if she could get me a (Your Fav Drink), when Lucy just spit out.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan want to know how we got Erza's voice to sound so sweet?" she asked you with a sweat dripping down her face.

"Sure." you smile at her

Then Lucy looked at me with a surprised look, then she was about to say something when Mira came to ask me if I wanted a (Your fav drink). Of course I said yes cause I just love (your fav drink).

The Lucy started to stutter trying to get her first sentance out.

Lucy's FLASHBACK/ Lucy's POV

"Oi, Oi, Oi, Lucy get, up lazy" Natsu said tapping on my window.

I let Natsu in and he told me to meet the team at the team's secret base.

TIMESKIP BY WAFFLES

After we all arived at the base, he talked about the 'prank thing' on (Y/N), then he gave Erza and I a potion.

Of coures, Me and Erza question what it was.

"It's a voice chaning potion, so you and Erza will switch voices, the thing is that it only lasts about 15 minutes." Natsu said and then gave one of his famous smiles. Erza then put ouut her hand, like she was asking for money or something.

"I will only do it if you get 5 strawberry cakes for me." Erza demanded

"Fine deal." Natsu agreed "What about you Lucy?"

"Umm..., Ummm, Umm... Okay" I answered

Then Natsu gave us all our potions, told us our positions, when to come out, and to drink the potion.

END OF FLASHBACK

Normal pov

(Y/N), then had a really pissed look on her face, but it slowly faded to a small cute smile and chukkle.

"Wow, he seriously came up with that whole thing?" (Y/N) asked Lucy

"Yes" Lucy answered "But Natsu got his punishement, becuase you already kicked him in the balls.."

YOUR POV

"True, maybe I should apologized, or just give him a hug... what do you think Lucy?" you sighed cause you were leaning to the hug side then the apologizing one.

"uuuuhhhhhh, which ever you prefer (Y/N)-chan" she said answered

"Ok, I'll give him the hug"

You soon got up and thanked Lucy for telling her the story, even though she made it up. You looked around for Natsu in the fight of practically everyone in the guild. You looked for about a good minute, you then spotted his pink hair and scarf. You walked over to where you spotted him. Suddenly you were ellbowed in the face by Natsu who was fighting Gray as usual. You fell to your butt and started to get this evil grin on your face. Gray noticed your face and started to sweat and turned Natsu's head to see what he did. They both started to sweat and were about to hug each other in fear.

You then shouted "WILL YOU TOO STOP FIGHTING, I MEAN THAT IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU TWO KNOW HOW TO DO! GOD YOU ALREADY SCREWED UP MY NOSE, THEN WHAT'S NEXT? MY ........." you thought of what to say and as you thought you started to blush. Natsu and Gray just stayed looking at you, they soon started blushing because of what you were trying to say. You looked at them and your blush faded and you knocked their heads together.

" STOP THINKING OF ME NAKED OR SOMETHING!" you quickly walked back to the bar and slammed your head against the table.

"What happened to your big rant on the them (Y/N)-chan?" Mira asked you with her sigature smile.

"Umm...." you then got a lite shade of pink on your face. "Oh I just punched them in the face and they stopped" you giggled.

"Didn't you forget to do something (Y/N)" Lucy looked at you

"Oh crap I forgot to hug them for this morning, god I'm so stupid" you ran off again into the fight to find Natsu and Gray still laying on the ground where you left them. You finally found them again and they were fighting again, but sitting down.

"Hey you two stop fighting!" Natsu Gray quickly stopped and sat up straight.

"Hey look" rubbing the back of your head "I'm sorry for puching, kicking in the balls, and slapping you..." Then Natsu and Gray just stared at you, and just blinking in disbelief that you apologized to someone.

"Youuuu like them (Y/N)" Happy telled popping out of no where

"yeah right, I only aologized because Lucy made me" wipping your head. "Ok now that we got that taken care of why not take a job with the rest of the team!"

Still in disbelief Natsu and Gray nodded then Erza and Lucy walked over to where you, Natsu and, Gray holding a job, for waitressing at 8 island resturant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again so sorry for the poor writing and misspelling

Welp Chapter two is out, oh and I just want to say that the whole arrgument wasn't the thing that you fall in love with Natsu is, I'm going to build up the story to get there.

Hope you enjoyed ^^