Chapter 8

Sorry it's been so long, but I'm back with this book, while I let my other one get more reads ^-^

Story Time~!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Walking back into your living room, you were met with shirtless Natsu, with heat rising to your cheeks.

'Clam down (Y/n)! Dammit you've seen him shirtless plenty of times. '

Natsu glance over at your form with his head tilted. "You okay (Y/n), you're really red."

"I'm fine you." was said

"Anyways I wanted to ask you something (Y/n)."

"Go for it." You plopped yourself onto the couch with Natsu sitting next to you.

"Well..."

'BANG'

the wall had crash through send both you and Natsu across the room. Grabbing your head in pain you looked down and saw Natsu under you, you blushed like crazy, upon getting up you mumbled a sorry and helped Natsu to his feet.

"What the hell was that?" You both said in sync.

"Well there's a huge hole in my house now so we might as well check it out." You said leaning over the edge of the hole looking at the ground. Feeling your feet come off the ground you squeaked seeing that Natsu picked you up bridal style, jumping to the ground. You looked around the small alley way, glancing over to the back of the dark alley something sparkles.

'hmmm'

Walking toward the shining object you picked it up. Observing it more carefully it was a diamond with a dragon etched in it.

"Hey Natsu check this out." Shoving the stone in his face , he took it observing in the moon light which illuminated all his features, it made you blush.

'God why did this idiot have to steal my heart.'

"It looks like something igneel had, but his had a snake on it. Maybe we should take it to Levy she might have something in her books about it."

Nodding in agreement. "But tomorrow, cause I'm tired... you can sleep with me since the couch got destroyed."

"You sure?" the pink haired boy looked at you.

"Yeah." you said in a soft tone, walking back to your front door. "Come on."

Natsu followed close behind, blushing madly you made it your room, you were actually going to have Natsu fucking Dragneel sleeping next you. Crawling to far side of the bed you covered yourself in the blankets, feeling his form next to you, your instincts made your turn your back to him. Closing your eyes, sleep took over you.

~MORNING~

Your eye fluttered open from the sun leaking into the room. You eyes fully open your chest pressed against his side. 'Thank god he's not awake.' you thought. Sitting up you looked at his face observing his features. 'God he's hot.' Just then you had a great idea. Leaning down over his face, pulling a strand of hair behind your ear, you place your lips against his. His lips tasted some what like a strawberry.

Getting off the bed, you went to do your morning routine.

Yeah.... I don't know xD