Chapter 11

Yo~ I'm back, and I only have to do my final project and test for pe and then I have the summer!!!! YAY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Packing most of your belongings you took your field journal and place in your bag as well.  Taking a passing glance at the guild once more, you loved them they're your family that won't let anything happen to you, but it was to late you had to leave to clear your head and to figure out what was with the stone you and Natsu had found on that night. Grabbing the luggage that you had you continued to your door, grabbing the metal handle and twisting you opened the door and turns out there was a certain pink haired male looked at you with a confused look written all over his face. 

"You going on a mission (Y/n)?" The male asked. 

"No." You stated bluntly 

"Then where are you going?" 

"Away from you." monotonously you walked passed the man standing in front of you. 

"Why?" He question while grabbing your shoulder. 

"Because.... that's none of your business." Jerking your shoulder out of his grasp you continued down the road to the edge of the city.

"I think it's plenty of my business since you want to get away from me and the guild." 

You just continued down the road ignoring the conversation you were having, your heart was pounding. You could feel the tears swelling on the brim of falling, why did this have to be hard. Was is because the one person that you love the most is trying to make you stay or is it because your heart isn't letting you let go and move on. The warm liquid of your tears had began to fall from your eyes, you stopped and took a sniff. The pink haired male was standing behind waiting for an answer. You turned your weight you looked at him, he was baffled by your current emotions and didn't know how to respond to them. 

"It's all your fault..." you whispered

"How, (Y/n) please explain to me, come to the guild we can talk about this." you could see sorrow forming in his onyx eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about, I'm leaving and that's final, but it's not like you care you won't even know I'm gone, I'm just another face in the crowd." 

'Why won't he just let me go, why does he have to make this so hard, I just want to leave a good memory of myself with the only family I thought I could ever want.'

"There's PLENTY to talk about, just don't leave...... me like..... Igneel did. Your not the only one that feels that way we've all lost someone dear to us,  just because you can't handle it doesn't mean you have to leave. We're family, WE'RE FAIRY TAIL! Does that mark on your arm mean nothing to you?" Tears pricked at his eyes. 

"NATSU JUST SHUT UP, IT'S HARD ENOUGH AT IT IS, JUST LET ME GO!" You yelled, grabbing your bags you sped up your pacing down the road. A  hand grabbed your shoulder and yanked you to look at them. 

"LISTEN TO ME (Y/n) I KNOW I MAY BE STUPID, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MY FRIENDS I'M JUST AS SMART AS YOU ARE!" Natsu took you into an embrace, making drop all of your luggage, turns out the two of your had cause quite a scene cause people were staring at you. Just as you were about to push him off he whispered in your ear the words that you never thought he would say. 

"I love you (Y/n) and it breaks me to know that you're leaving." You were shock the three words that you were dying to hear from him finally came, but you even surprised yourself with the final words you said to him. 

"I hate you." 

Cliffhanger bruh 

 Stay Bootyful <33