Chapter 9

Hey guys I'm back, and I'm doing this on my phone so there might be a lot of mistakes so I'm very sorry.

Story Time ~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got up to do your daily routine, but you were stopped by a hand grabbing your wrist. Peeking over your shoulder Natsu had grabbed your wrist but it looked like he was asleep,he jerked you back onto the bed and wrapped his hand around your waist and his legs around yours as if you were a body pillow.

~Readers POV~

"Natsu?" I called to see if he was awake.

No response.

Good he was asleep , if he was awake I doubt he would even do this. The pink haired boy had been mummbling into the back of your neck, but you didn't mind until you heard someone's name and it was the last person you wanted him calling. Lucy. Why the hell was he calling Lucy's name. I forced Natsu's arms and legs off me, which I woke him up.
"Get out!" I said looking at the floor and pointing to the door.

"(Y/n), are you okay what happened."

"That doesnt matter just GET OUT!" I was hear broken I couldn't look at him. Natsu had gotten and up and left to go break back into his house.

I continued along with my routines, getting dressed into my (f/c) crop top with a pear of jeanss.
Now walking to the guild I see Lucy and Erza walking my way. 'Urgghh what do they want.' I sighed and continued walking, now passing them I look Erza in the eyes and she just smirked.

'What the-' my thoughts were cut off with Erza hitting me in the face.

Sorry this chapter is really short I promise the next one will be a long one but there will be about 4 updates coming this week so yay.

Stay bootyful <3