Chapter 6

Okay this chapter is probably going to be short, but Imma try and continue this story.

Let's try this and I am open to suggestions for the story ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Natsu's POV~

I woke up with a major headache, I dragged my hand through my hair, and got out of the bed and headed downstairs.

As I was walking I noticed something, (Y/N), Erza, nor any of the girl, it was basically a sausage fest. I shuddered.

I wandered way towards Gray and asked them where all the girl were.

"I don't know they all left, so I guess it's just a sausage fest now ."

"I thought the same thing."

~Regular POV (with the girls)~

"Do you think we should of just left without tell anybody??" Lucy asked

"No I don't and can somebody please get Juvia off me." You stated, with blue haired female on your arm crying about her Gray-sama not being with her.

"Well isn't somebody pissy."

"Shut up, Lucy." Erza glared at her.

~Now at Fairy Hills~

All the girls changed into their swimsuits and headed for the lake, the day consisted of fun laughter and forgetting all about the troubles of work. You guys even had a chick fight, you were lifted up by Erza, Mira, Wendy and Bisca, and Lucy was lifted by Levy, Juvia, Laki, and Evergreen. You thought since you were stronger that Lucy you could easily win. Lucy and you both tussled for while, but it ended with you as the victor.

Several hours past, you and the other girls were in the bath area.

"Say (Y/N), Why'd you punch Natsu-san today ?" Wendy asked

"huh?" you blushed a bit, the girl started to crowd around you.

"Yeah, (Y/N) why did you punch him and now your blushing, did he grab your boob?"

"No!" You shouted and the girl jerked a bit. "All he did was complain about me punishing him-"

"Whoa Whoa, what kind of punishment hmm (y/N)?" Laki asked

"I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff (Y/N)-chan." Bisca continued

"I wish Gray-sama would punish me.." Juvia was blushing mad fantasizing about it.

"You guys are disgusting." you interrupted their little worlds.

"Well then, tell me this do you like Natsu?" You blushed not knowing what to say, you thought about all the time you two had fun, then this past week with all that happened, that time when he nearly kissed you.

"Oh so you do~"

"U-Urusai!" you squeaked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried I really did, but I can't come up with anything, this is about it.

Imma try and continue with this story since yeah....

Hope you enjoyed and sorry for my mistakes and the shortness. Remember I'm open for any ideas and suggestions ;)

Stay bootyful <3