Chapter 12

I'm finally back yay and what's your favorite chapter in this book, mine would be chapter 11 xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu let your body go and stared deep into your (e/c) eyes to see if there was at kind of lying but there wasn't.

"I won't let you leave this city or the guild until you prove that you hate everything about me the guild. " the pink haired male stated with fire burning in his eyes.

Placing your face in your hand you couldn't think of the reasons why you hated it so much. Was is the kindness that you never received as a child? Or was it that the boy you loved broke your heart but then suddenly told you they loved you? Nothing made sense, it all just seemed like a blur, could you be forgetting who you were.

"Natsu i don't what's going on anymore, everything is just a blur and you broke my heart. " you dropped your bags and everything went silent, you left the life you had and never to come back, but now something everything was clear. You were never part of Fairy Tail it was just a dream, you could hear the beeping of an IV machine and your phone vibrate, you stared at the white ceiling of a hospital.

"so it was all just a dream after all."

"oh Ms. (Y/N) you're awake. I'm glad. You've be asleep for at least 3 months and some boy keeps visiting you he seems like Avery nice gentleman." a doctor basis as he entered the room, you hummed in response, dazing around the room still in a dream like state, you looked at your hands pale and with some dirt under your nails.

"so this is how I've turned out huh?" you mumbled

"what's that? " the doctor asked

"nothing. How are my parents?" the doctor than gave you a sad look and glaced away.

"your parents died in a car crash the same day you went into a comma, I'm sorry. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I finally updated it yay!

You like the twist or no and am I going room fast with this?

Give me feedback ewe