| 19 |

Disclaimer: if I decide to write this book till s16 just know that I'll be hating on merluca 24/7

-

"Will you make it to the dinner?" Izzie asked, her voice showed enthusiasm. Three minutes early George's dad and brothers came over and literally dragged George out of bed and into the woods to hunt a turkey.

I closed my eyes. "I hope I won't," I muttered and then turned around to face her with a smile. "I'll really try to be," I said. Izzie smiled brightly.

"Great!" exclaimed Izzie. I gave her a forced smile before walking out of the house and waiting for my taxi to arrive.

Soon after it finally came, the driver took my bags and put them in the back while I sat down inside the car. "Airport"

-

When I arrived in Virginia I took my bags and sat down in another cab that got me to the park I needed to go to. I looked all over the park when I finally spotted the pram and the old woman that was next to it. I slowly walked towards them.

"Hello..." I mumbled, the woman looked up, she did not look happy at all.

"Are you that Grey person?" the old woman asked annoyed, I nodded. She gave me the pram and crossed her arms. "Good, she's all yours, my daughter's already exhausted enough, this baby is just giving us a headache." sighed the old lady before starting to walk away. "At least we'll have a normal Thanksgiving without this monster."

"Hey Scarlett, remember me, we met about a year and a half ago, you were just born, I held you, remember Malia, hmm. Don't listen to your mean grandmother, you'll be with me today, alright, let's spend Thanksgiving together." I sweetly smiled at the baby in the prim, she was about to fall asleep. "Let's go for a walk, baby girl?" I asked the baby and started walking.

It was peaceful, I was very confused seeing as all Scarlett's grandmother was saying when we met was how much of a monster this child is. She slept for a while before waking up, but without crying, all this time she's been an angel. "You want to go for a snack?" I asked her. She smiled at me, this was the first time she had smiled since I saw her.

I then took her out of the prim and made her stand. "Wow Scar, you can stand?" I looked at her as she was trying to walk forward which she did. "That's great, you can walk." I took her by the hand and started to walk with her, she looked so cute when she walked, suddenly my phone rang.

"Hey Mer, what's up?" I asked my sister. She started to talk about a patient that she got back at the hospital. "No, Mer, I'm visiting, no work talk to me, I don't have time for it." I looked down at Scarlett and she laughed as she was playing with the end of my blouse.

"Is that a child I hear, what are you doing with a child on your vacation?" Asked Meredith. I uncomfortably laughed.

"That was a child that went past, I-I'm doing nothing with a child, nothing at all..." I lied. At first, she sounded unsure but sighed.