| 44 |

Disclaimer: I'm sorry that I was gone. I really was dealing with some stuff, haha (still kind of am, so if I don't post that often it's bc of it).
Anyways.
I'm only 14 years old, I'm pretty sure I don't have the rights to own Grey's Anatomy :)

yall gonna hate me;:)

"One last shred of hope."

-

"Oh look, it's Derek, now's your chance." I knew Meredith wasn't happy that I was pushing her to go talk to Derek, but I wanted the poor guy to understand what Meredith had meant when she explained to Derek how she had chosen him the other night.

"There is nothing to talk about-...besides, I saw him with another woman last night, he's already over it." as Meredith said this my eyes widened.

"There is no way, Derek wouldn't do that," I whispered as we neared the guy we were talking about. "He's not that big of a dick, maybe you just got the wrong message." I tried to reason for Derek, but honestly, I wasn't 100% sure that Derek wouldn't do that. I mean, he did hook up with my sister the same night they had met, In a bar, and he was married!

"Oh, I got the right message, alright. He was naked, and she was sitting on his bed, waiting for him-" Meredith was cut short as Izzie, who was now Meredith's pet on a leash, bumped into a guy who was talking to Derek, causing Derek to turn around and see all three of us.

"Hey Dr. Stevens, welcome back!" greeted Derek while he kept glancing at Meredith, probably looking to explain himself. I stared at the pair, wonder how the hell I ended up in a situation where my best friend and sister were in love.

"It's good to be back, and it's good to see you." a smiling Izzie greeted back, she too was starting to realize the situation she was in. "Sorry, it's not like I can leave, you know, gotta stay by my boss." Izzie smiled down at Meredith.

"Okay, the trailer sucks, but in the light of day the land is nice, Seattle's pretty in the daylight, plus you have the thing for Ferries-" a new face arrived. That's when I understood everything, this was the woman Meredith had seen, but somehow she felt familiar as if I knew her.

"Ferry boats." I, Derek, and Meredith corrected at the same time. It was clear that this woman didn't know that much about Derek, if she did, she would not have made that mistake.

"Malia, Meredith, this is my sister, Nancy." finally Derek got the chance to speak up. I fell silent, but it did make sense, the familiar feeling I had felt was because I had seen Derek's family photos before, and Nancy was in them of course.

"Hey, I'm Malia-..." I introduced myself to the woman and stretched my hand out for her to shook, which after a quick glance at me she did.